one hundred sixteen

Start from the beginning

"Way to be sentimental Kook." Taehyung shook his head at the youngest, Jungkook's eyes wide. They turned to fear once Jin swiped at his feet, screaming as he jumped down, cowering behind Taehyung.

Taehyung and Yoongi made eye contact, Yoongi's hand finally leaving his mouth. He was smiling, nodding once at Taehyung. Taehyung grinned and pulled him into a hug, hugging his friend as the other boys argued about who was going to be the best uncle.

"Wait!" Hoseok shouted, standing on a chair. "Who's going to be the godfather?"

The boys' heads snapped to Rebecca.

"Oh no."

)()()()()()(

"What's dumbass doing here?" Jamie pointed at Jimin, him throwing his arms up in exasperation, Yoongi laughing from beside him. "I thought it was a girl's day?"

"Yeah." Amber walked in beside her. "Why are we really here?"

"Sit down." Taehyung smiled, gesturing to the couch.

"Yoongi, Amber," Rebecca started off, looking between the two. "Will you two, be the godparents of our first born?" Rebecca and Taehyung were grinning like idiots, waiting for their response.

Amber's jaw dropped, Yoongi tearing up again. "Yes! A million times yes!"

Yoongi nodded over and over, hugging Rebecca and Taehyung, Amber soon joining.

Jamie and Jimin both blinked a few times, everything finally sinking in.

"I'm going to be a godfather!" Jimin annoucned the same time Jamie shouted, "I'm going to be a godmother!"

They stared at each other. "I have to deal with him?!" Jamie screeched, pointing at Jimin.

"What do you mean you have to deal with me?!" He shouted back. "I have to deal with you!"

Rebecca and Taehyung smiled up at the two, unfazed by it all. They knew this would happen, but something told them the two would be some of the best godparents for thier child.

)()()()()()(

"Soooooo?" Hoseok and Jin spoke at the same time, Rebecca sitting across from them. "What are the name options??"

"We have two girl names and two boy names picked out." She tapped her fingers against her knees. "And the final decision will be made based off looks."

"And???" Jin was sitting like he had ants in his pants, beyond excited to hear the names.

"The two girl names, Mina and Seoyoon. The two boy names, Junsu and Wonjae."

"No American names?" Jin smiled as Hoseok hugged her, saying over and over how much he loved the names.

"Nope." Rebecca hugged Hoseok, laughing as he squealed. "We agreed on Korean." Jin lunged forward and hugged as well.

Meanwhile... Taehyung had found Jungkook puking in the toliet.

"Don't lie to me." Taehyung crossed his arms, sitting on the ground across from Jungkook. "I've seen you, eating the same foods as Becca. And those food combinations are disgusting." Jungkook rubbed his forehead. "I see you eat more than Becca does, and that's with her having pregnancy cravings." Taehyung tilted his head, not seeing the reason. "Why?"

"I don't want her to feel like she's over eating, or feel judged for the food combos." Jungkook kept his eyes on the ground. "I know how self conscious she gets, and I don't want her to do it alone. So I beat her food intake, so she won't be the one at the top." Jungkook gagged slightly, just thinking of all of the foods he's forced down his throat. "Besides," Jungkook laughed weakly. "I never lose."

"You dumbass." Taehyung threw a bar of soap at Jungkook. "You're going to get yourself sick."

"I already have." Jungkook gestured to the toliet. "I haven't stopped puking in a while."

"I'm going to murder you if you don't stop." Taehyung narrowed his eyes at Jungkook. "She's due in four days. You don't have to do it anymore."

"Oh Taehyung." Jungkook chuckled, shaking his head. "You know I never quit. I've got four days, what's the worse that could-" Jungkook covered his mouth, everything climbing up his throat again.

Taehyung coughed, crawling out of the bathroom while Jungkook puked his guts out again, the sound quite horrifying and disgusting.

"Jeon I will put you in a coma."

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you!"

#is-rebecca-the-pregnant-one-or-is-jungkook?

i want to warn you all, we are nearing the end ...