25 (The Special Chapter)

TEN YEARS LATER

"Be careful in your practice Yoon." Queen Seohyun told her son when Prince Yoonhyun wearing his lamellar armour before he went to his class. The said Prince joined the royal army on his own will, he promise his mother that he will protect her like what his late father Yoona did for the nations as long as the real Crown Prince get back from London.

"Don't worry I'm already grown up Mother." Yoon answered back before he kiss his mother's forehead whose sitting on her throne.

"Send my deepest regards to Commander Kwon Yuri and her wife." Queen Seohyun said.

"Will do your Majesty." Prince Yoon respond before he quickly left the main palace.

"The Arrival of the Royal Family." One of the chief palace officer announced with his deep tone voice before the main gate open for the arrival of the royal Kim family after a decade.

"Royal family?" Prince Yoon halted when he heard the announcement and celebration came from the people living inside the palace.

"Oh, I already see Prince Yoon." Crown Prince Seungwan spotted his old friend slash his uncle.

"He's already grown up now and more handsome unlike you." TaeYeon teases her son who scoffed at her.

"What? I had many girlfriends back in London and they even all cried when I said I'll be leaving." Crown Prince Seungwan defended his pride as a handsome one too but seeing Prince Yoon in a close distance, he's indeed a charming teenage boy.

"Welcome your Highness." Prince immediately paying his respect towards the former Queen and her family.

"It's fine royal Prince Yoon." TaeYeon gently pats his shoulder in acknowledgement before the royal family went inside the main palace to see the Queen Seohyun.

"Hey? What happen to you Irene? Seems like you're frozen behind me after seeing Prince Yoon." Seungwan noticed his younger sister's behavior which wasn't usual from her true personality.

"Don't tell me you like him already?" Seungwan saw how Irene's cheeks blushes from his remarks made him smirk evilly at her.

"I will help you be close to him again." Seungwan said.

"Don't brother I'm shy." Irene answered.

"Shy who?" Seungwan curiously asked.

"Hey kids? Don't you want to greet your grand auntie?" Tiffany called her children whose still talking outside the main hall.

"We're coming Mom!" Seungwan answered before he pulled his sister with him and went inside together.

"Where's Yoon?" Irene asked after exchanging their stories with the Queen.

"He's on his training right now." Queen Seohyun answered.

"Training?" Irene curiously asked.

"He's taking his traits so much from my wife Yoona." The Queen smiled at them.

"No doubt he will be the strongest warrior in our nation. I'm so very proud of my nephew." TaeYeon proudly said made the Queen overwhelmed.

"You might need to rest for now." The Queen said.

"Take the royal family into their respective chamber to rest." The Queen called the palace maids and butlers and ushered the royal family on their chamber.

"We'll see Prince Yoon later." Seungwan whispered on his frustrated sister following him behind.

"The ceremony will be held on Sunday so better be in shape Seungwan." Tiffany told her son since he's being crowned as a royal King as their promise with Queen Seohyun.

"I think I'm not yet ready Mom?!" A 17-year old Seungwan was too frustrated over the matter of being a King in such a young age.

"We got your back son." TaeYeon comforted her son to make him more relax from the ceremony.

"Thanks Mama." Seungwan smiled at her.

------

On the day of the coronation, everyone seems so nervous from the royal family especially when Crown Prince Seungwan was walking behind the procession and looks more like a respectful King. TaeYeon and Tiffany watched their son with a proud smile same goes with the Queen Seohyun along with her only son Prince Yoon who stares lovingly to Princess Irene, well, the two already met secretly when the young girl sneaking in the backyard of Prince Yoon's chamber while he's practicing his archery specifically they were now in good terms as friends. Finally, the ceremony will come to an end when the Queen Seohyun herself put the King's crown on Seungwan's head as he raise from his knees facing his people and fulfilling his sole duty as a young ruler of the nation with his parents as his backup.

"I'm very proud of our Seungwan." TaeYeon said with her teary eyes when they watched how Seungwan proudly shows his gratitude towards his parents.

"We raises him well." Tiffany kiss her wife's forehead when she coax her.

"This was the best gift I've ever receive from our son Seungwan." The royal married couple clapped their hands when the ceremony ended smoothly and spend the whole night celebrating the new crowned King.

The End.

PS. Thank you everyone 💜

With Love,

chocomint89