22

"Please! Please someone help us!!" Tiffany scream as they enter the hospital in a rush while SooYoung carrying the unconscious TaeYeon on her back searching for help before a group of nurses attended them.

"Miss, what happen?" One of them check TaeYeon's pulse while the others prepare the first aid.

"Quickly lay her here." One waves at them before SooYoung carefully follows and TaeYeon quickly rush into the emergency room because she loses so much blood.

"Don't worry she will be fine." SooYoung comfort Tiffany after the emergency door closed awhile ago and they stays at the waiting area outside praying for TaeYeon's life.

"Hey, hey SooYoung!!!" Sunny quickly rushed into their spot with Lady Seohyun followed behind along with the palace guards disguised in a casual clothes.

"Sunny!" SooYoung spotted her friend and immediately bow respectfully at the appearance of Lady Seohyun while Tiffany follows.

"Your Majesty." Tiffany spoke first waiting for a harsh slap from the Lady who knew about everything about the current issue of fooling the royal family regarding her true identity but surprise when Lady Seohyun pulls her into her embrace.

"Lady Seohyun?"

"Are you alright?" Lady Seohyun treats Tiffany as her young sister when the latter stayed at the main palace and they immediately got clique together.

"I'm fine your Majesty." Tiffany held back her tears that she didn't expect it to happen and only receives her punishment in return.

"How's my niece condition?" The Lady asked and a worried expression from her face could be seen.

"She loses too much blood but we make it on time before it's too late." SooYoung explained and Lady Seohyun just nod in acknowledgement.

"She will be fine." SooYoung assured.

"IDIOT!!!" Sunny smacked the taller woman's head from being dumb sometimes.

"YAH! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU?" SooYoung glares at the smaller woman but she was pulled instead.

"You're not taking care of yourself too." Sunny spotted a small scratch from SooYoung's cheek made them both turned into an awkward silence.

"Just keep it to yourself for now." Lady Seohyun nonchalantly said made the two pushed each other apart.

"You're so carefree." Sunny barks at the poor beanpole.