4

"I don't know what I'm gonna do Soo!!!" Taeyeon is troubled having a wife in her house.

"You should work hard from now on buddy." Sooyoung cooed her friend as the latter tells about her wife.

"She had a pit on her stomach, she almost ate everything and nothing left with me, she's RIDICULOUS! I should've known, now I'm regretful!" If Sooyoung knew about the real identity of Taeyeon's so-called wife.

"Here, bring this to her." Sooyoung offered her food supply from her house as soon she was called by Taeyeon on phone.

"It's good for her health." Sooyoung added before she wears her uniform for her shift after Taeyeon.

"Thank you buddy, I know I could count on you!" Taeyeon hugged her friend's waist in happiness.

"You should go home, now that you have your wife might be worried at you and waiting for you." Sooyoung patted her little friend's back and smiled at her.

"Thanks I'll see you tomorrow." With her slump shoulder Taeyeon went home and ride her old bike.

AT TAEYEON'S HOUSE

"Woah??!! Is it my house?? Seriously??" Taeyeon's eyes widen as she entered her house, it's very neat and clean unlike before when she still have no wife.

"Welcome home." She welcome by her so-called wife who dressed like a maid, she was ushered inside and even pamper her like royals. Tiffany shows her eyesmile at Taeyeon who had still a surprise look from her face.

"Thank you." Taeyeon smile and passed by her wife without kissing her wife's cheek which Tiffany is aware from her cold treatment even after she left earlier, she received no more affection from her so-called husband/wife.

"Did you also cook this? It smell very nice." Taeyeon asked after her wife ushered them in the kitchen and saw a very delicious soup on their old wooden table.

"Yes." Tiffany coldly said as she stomped her feet made Taeyeon flinched a bit. She wander why the woman act so pissed off ever since she set foot on her house.

"Is there a problem?" Taeyeon asked made Tiffany furrow her brows but didn't say a thing and continue spooning her food.

"You didn't even call my name or greet me with affections or a sweet words from you and you've been avoiding skin contact from your WIFE???!! And fucking ask me what's the problem?? You are my problem Taeyeon??!!!" Taeyeon flinched from her loud voice, she's never been yelled by anyone except her boss and from those people whom she stole things from them.

"I'm sorry." Taeyeon could only apologized by her actions but what could she do with their awkward and complicated situations, she didn't want to lie from her but sometimes circumstances does everything went wrong.

"Is that all? You could only say sorry to your wife?" Tiffany frustratedly said.

"Miyoung." Taeyeon called her name since she didn't knew her real name so she made up one for her wife.

"WHAT?" Tiffany yelled at her.

"I'm so sorry." Taeyeon couldn't stare at the woman's eyes so she looked down instead and sighed.

"I'm gonna make it up for you." She gently held her wife's hand.

"I love you." Tiffany softly said with her tear eyes made Taeyeon flustered by her sudden confession. She felt hot from the woman's curve as she eyed her body even she wears an old clothes, she still looked gorgeous in her eyes.

"Ah, me too." Taeyeon didn't know what to say so she let her wife hugged her tightly. She felt nervous as well she couldn't even limp a muscle as if it's frozen.

"Are you awkward with me?" Tiffany asked her wife.

"You know we're still a newly wed couple like a few weeks ago so yeah." Taeyeon awkwardly smile at her wife who glares at her.

"You mean we didn't even held hands nor kiss each other or even sex?" This questions made Taeyeon felt hotter than before, she felt sweaty of what she will answer into the curious woman.

"I'm shy." Taeyeon could only gasped when she felt her wife runs her fingers inside her shirt touching her toned abs.

"Why? I'm your wife." Tiffany whispered seductively on Taeyeon's flushed ears.

"Yes I know but I think your head knocked up too hard." Taeyeon gulped when Tiffany straddled her lap and encircled her arms around her wife's neck.

"Are you sure honey?" Tiffany felt horny right now by watching her wife's lips when she ate her food and it pains her when Taeyeon avoiding contact with her.

"H-Honey?" Taeyeon flinched when Tiffany blew some cold air into her flushed ears.

"You didn't even call me by our cute petname for a married couple since I woke up without any memories of us." Tiffany bites her lips and lean on Taeyeon's shoulder as she comfortably embracing her nervous wife.

"Because we didn't have one." Taeyeon utter.

"What? You're so freaking cold." Tiffany eyed her angrily and playfully bites Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Yah, ouch that hurts." Taeyeon flinched in pain and almost dropped her wife on the floor if she didn't had a good reflex on catching Tiffany on time.

"YAH YOU ALMOST DROP ME YOU FREAKIN COLD PERSON!!" Tiffany slap her wife's shoulder but Taeyeon held her both wrist before she got hardly bruise by the mad woman.

*smooch*

Tiffany was startled when she felt Taeyeon's lips captured hers with her eyes closed. The Queen embraces her wife her so tight pulled her closely and passionately kissed Taeyeon, they stayed for a few more seconds before they pulled away from each other. Both of them had their cheeks flushed and swollen lips from the rough kissing session awhile ago. Taeyeon leans for another peck and goes with another before they continued their session on the small bed carrying Tiffany in a bridal style and let the woman lay down while Taeyeon slowly undress herself together with her wife until they we're both naked and get down on their business.

"Make love to me." Tiffany whispered before Taeyeon devours her until 4am.

To be continued.