Chapter 1

"YOU GUYS ARE SO DEAD!" I yelled walking back into my house. I was checking the mail and got a large envelope from some weird company and opened it, confused. I saw that I'd been picked for that stupid dating show. "What did we do?" Aaron asked as I glared at all of them and I threw the envelope at his head. Grayson laughed so I threw my shoe at him, making MJ laugh. He got the other shoe. Aaron started laughing and then told Grayson and MJ and they thought it was so funny. "Better get packing." MJ joked, trying to be funny. "Fuck off." I said grumpily and sat in my chair. It's a comfy, overstuffed, leather chair and I love it. "I'm not packing anything." "Fine, we will pack for you." Grayson said and I threw the remote at him. "If you throw things at them they might get rid of you." "I'm not that lucky." I said and continued to glare. My phone started ringing from some unknown number. MJ took it and answered. "Hello? She can't talk right now. Can I take a message? She will be there. No problem. Bye." He said and and smiled at me. "Well, you are going. It's official. Congrats." "MJ, I'm going to kill you. Very. Slowly." I threatened and he tossed my phone towards me and went down the hall to my room. I heard him walking around, almost pacing and got up to see what he was doing. He was half way done packing my suit case. "MASON JAMES! STAY OUT OF MY DRAWERS, DAMN YOU!" I yelled and he jumped and started laughing. I was going to make you pack the rest." He said and I threw a few bras and a lot of under wear in. I can't get out of this now. Hopefully my roommate doesn't make me want to shoot myself. I found my box of tampons and threw one at him. "That doesn't bother me anymore." He said and I frowned, displeased with his reaction. I tucked the box away and soon enough I was packed up, ready to leave tomorrow like the papers said. "All of you get out of my house unless you are buying me food." I said and Grayson pretended to be offended. "I want to see you before you leave." "Fine, wake me up in the morning and drive me to the airport, you knob. They bought a plane ticket for me." I said and he smiled and hugged me. When they all left I took a long bath and went to my room in a towel. I live in my small house by myself, so he boys will have to take care of it while I'm gone. I really don't want to go. I have to deal with stupid fan girls the whole time and hopefully they'll send me home.

•next morning•

I woke up to Grayson poking me and holding a McDonald's bag. I sat up, wearing a shirt I stole from him forever ago, and took the food. After I ate and we talked I realized I needed to put actual clothes on. The effort. I got up, grumpy if I may add, and pulled on red skinny jeans with a Rolling Stones tank top and black hoodie with my used to be white converse before grabbing my bag and going to my front door. Grayson took my bag and seemed kind of sad I was leaving. "I know I'm wonderful and you're going to miss me, but cheer up. I'll make them send me home. I'll throw tampons at them." I said and he laughed at me. I had to leave right when we got there so I hugged him quickly and put my bag on the conveyer belt thing before boarding. I had a window seat next to some girl wearing a One Direction shirt. Ugh. I slept the whole flight and woke up to the pilot talking over the thing saying we landed and could leave. I got out and found my bag before seeing a guy in a suit with my name on a sign. "Hi, I'm Liz." I said in a monotone voice. "You sound excited." "Oh, so very." I said sarcastically and he laughed before leading me to a black car. I saw about 5 other girls in the same car and groaned. "Can I sit up front? I'm not fluent in fan girl." I said and he laughed before nodding. The ride took longer than I liked and all I heard was girly squeals from the idiots in the back seat. 9 winners so they're starting off with like 100 girls today. They're going to quickly meet all of us and ask a few questions from what I understand. We got a huge house and we walked in to see a ton of girls here. Maybe they'll send me home. "You can leave you bags in the car for now." Max, the driver, told us and so we walked in. All these girls were dressed up and wearing bright colors with their hair and makeup done. I'm in red and black with my hair in a messy bun from my flight and no makeup. The boys walked in and all I heard was excited talking around me. I rolled my eyes and watched as the went into a room and girl after girl walked in. I was somewhere in the middle. They looked shocked when I walked in. "Hi. Who are you?" One with a lip ring asked. "Liz." "Where are you from?" One with dyed blonde hair asked. "Alabama." "You don't seem to excited." One with brightly dyed hair stated. "My friends signed me up." "Age?" One with puppy eyes said, continuing the formal questions. "19." "What do you like to do?" "Sing, read, eat and sleep." "Favorite band?" "All Time Low or Mariana's Trench." They looked shocked I didn't say either of their bands. Oh well. "We are only keeping 45 girls." "Okay." I said boredly and they told me I could leave so I walked around the house a little to explore. After I found my way back the boys walked out. They started calling off name. "Anna from California. Marie from New York. Liz from Alabama." I stood there with the weirdest look on my face. "If your name wasn't called, I'm sorry, but you need to go home." One with curly hair and a lot of tattoos said. Girls walked out crying and the ones surrounding me excitedly talked. "There is an odd number so one of you will have a room to yourself. Who wants it?" My hand shot up and they nodded. "Liz, right?" "Yeah." I said and walked out to grab my bag before the driver left. All of the girls in the car with me got booted. I walked up the stairs before the rest of the girls, since they wanted to talk to the boys and blah blah blah. I picked a blue room with a nice view of the city and pool out back. I stayed in my room until I got hungry and walked down stairs into the kitchen to find two of the boys. "Umm... How did you find us?" "I wasn't looking for you. I want food." I said flatly and looked in the fridge to see chocolate chip muffins. I grabbed one and started eating it. "You don't seem too excited to be here." "She probably doesn't want to fight for the attention. She might want us all to pay attention to her and no one else." One with glasses and curly hair said. "Actually, I don't want to be here. My friends signed me up, you ass." I said and walked back to my room. I heard a knock on my door and I groaned before getting up to open the door. I saw the one who said I wanted attention standing in front of me. "We need everyone out by the pool." He said and I nodded. He seemed nervous. "Whatever." I said and walked past him and out to the pool. "Liz, wait." I heard him say. "I wanted to apologize. I'm Ashton, by the way." "Noted." I said and continued my walk to the pool with him right behind me. A few girls walked out after me and all of the boys stood in front of us. "So today we are all going to draw 5 names and tomorrow those 5 will be going out with the boy who chooses their name." One with black hair and dark skin explained. "All of you will write your names on these slips of paper and we will pull the out of the bowl one at a time." The one with puppy eyes explained as the camera men circled us. I made a weird face at one of them and heard a laugh come from one of the guys. "That was attractive." "Wasn't it, just?" I said in the same sarcastic tone as the one with dyed blonde hair and blue eyes. I wrote my name when I got pushed to the table and dropped in in the bowl. This should be fun. Not.

AN:
Hello, lovelies. How are all of you doing? All 2 of you, anyways. I hope you like this story. Like my other stories I don't really have a plan for this. I'm just letting it happen. I hope you like it.

Much love,
Lizard 😘 XOXO