Chapter 6

A/N:
The picture is just because I like puns and I'm sorry I'm shit at updating. Love youuuuuuu don't hate me💗

Now there are only 8 groups and we are all waiting on the boys to come tell us what we are doing today. I was in high waisted shorts and a tye dye alien muscle tank with a blue tank top under it and black high tops with a black fedora over my messy half up braided hair style. The boys walked out and all had smiles, which was weird. "Today, we're going to the beach. All of us. They have a bus to take us to the closest beach and we leave in about 20 minutes." They said and all the girls started rushing to change. I just walked slowly and lazily up to my room and put on my blue bikini under my alien muscle tee and high wasted shorts. I put on black studded sandals instead of converse and left my fedora on. I walked down stairs to see girls with straight hair and curls and full faces of makeup and then there's me, messy natural hair and no makeup. They did hear beach, right? The boys were all in swim trunks with t-shirts or muscle tanks and they had a giant stack of towels on the table behind them, each one had a towel around their neck. I walked over to the table and claimed the top one as mine, other girls following in suit. "Let's go!" Harry yelled and we all went out to the bus, me running so I can have the seat in the very back by myself. I got to the seat and heard someone groan behind me. "You would take the seat I want." Lisa said and I sat down before she crossed her arms. "What are you waiting for?" I asked and she rolled her eyes. "You to move." She said and glared at me. "Don't hold your breath, sweetheart." I said and she stopped off to the front of the bus, smiling at Luke when he walked past her. It made me chuckle a little bit. Luke sat in the seat across from mine and smiled at me, Harry and Ashton sitting in front of me, Liam and Michael across from them. Calum, Niall and Louis were spread around the bus, talking to people. "So, how did you get the back seat?" Harry asking in his usual flirting manner?" "I ran and actually got here first." I said and smirked a little. "What's up with the look?" Luke asked and I shook my head. "Nothing. Just in a good mood." "Why?" "Princess didn't get her way." I said and they looked confused. "Who?" "Lisa." "She's kinda hot, though." Michael said and I made a disgusted face. "Not the type you bring home to mom though." I said and he nodded. "The type you take home from the club." "Loser." "I'm alright with that." He said and we were at the beach not too long after. We got there and found a big clear spot on the beach. I was pretty much the first person to ditch their stuff and clothes and run to the water. I love the water, not too much for the sand but the water is great. Luke was in the water not too long after me and splashing me. "This means war." I said and he laughed at me. I splashed him back and it kept going, both of us completely soaked by the end. I jumped on him and put him under water to win the fight, not that it did much good. He's like twice my size so he easily put me under water before he hit, but he still went under, so it's a win in my book. It started raining and I saw girls on the beach in their barely bathing suites and there were only like 5 of us in the water, boys included. I ran out of the water and grabbed my stuff, wrapping the towel around me before running to the bus. At least I got some sun. I should really take advantage of the pool while I'm here. I will the days I'm not on the date with Luke. I got back to my seat and put my shorts back on along with my shirt. Everyone got on the bus pretty quickly, the boys coming back to their seats. The ride back was full of jokes and Ashton taking my hat, actually being friendly towards me instead of this confusing kind of liking me. "Looks better on you than it does me." I said and he shook his head, blushing and looking down. Ashton's pretty sweet when he wants to be. We got back to the house and it was still raining. I took a quick shower and put on sweats and a grey thermal long sleeve that I stole from Grayson like a year ago. I walked down to the kitchen and ran into Ashton on the way. "Where are you going?" "The kitchen." "Ah, the wild Liz in her natural habitat." "My natural habitat is my bed." I said and he nodded. "I feel yah." "So, what in the world are you doing following me around?" I asked as we walked into the kitchen. "Just bored and you're the most entertaining person here." He said and I chuckled. "How unfortunate." I said and he shook his head. "Not really." "Rightttttt." I said, dragging out the word. "I like you more when you aren't being a butt." I said and he half way smiled at me. "I like you more when I'm not being a bum too." He said and I chuckled.

A/N:

So it's just a filler but I'm getting irritated with my internet. Trying to do a long distance relationship and having your wifi be wonky is not fun. We were on Skype and it just closed out and then it keeps disconnecting our calls cause we can't use the normal phone thing and we have to use an international app thing because he's in Korea and sorry about the rant I'm just frustrated.

On a happier note: She's Kinda Hot is my new favorite song 😝