Chapter 3

Time for the date rolled around and I was in an Nothing Personal shirt and a pair of black jeans and vans. I didn't bother with my hair so it was in natural curls and the most I did for make up was mascara. When I walked down stairs I saw girls in shorts that were obviously too short and low cut shirts that were too tight. Some of them were looking at me and whispering too each other so I just walked over to Luke and watched to smiled spread across his face. "Can't you trade groups with Ashton?" I asked and he shook his head. "Not yet. I think we are sending one girl from each group home. Tomorrow?" he said, thinking about if he was right. "Yeah, tomorrow," "I'm not lucky enough to be sent home." I said in a sad tone and Ashton was glaring at us. "Okay, girls, split into your groups!" Liam yelled and I walked over to a spot in front of Ashton with girls that I think we're in my group. "Ashton's group is leaving first!" I think Harry yelled and we walked out the door, me acting as if I was shooting myself. the car ride was loud and annoying. I hummed to the All Time Low album playing in the background. "We're here." the driver said and I rushed to get out of the car. Ashton walked next to me as we got to the door and he smiled at the guard dude as we all showed him our tickets. We had VIP passes so I get to meet my favorite band. Holy shït. Their set was perfect and I screamed the words to all of the songs while the other girls were standing around awkwardly, totally out of place. "thank you and good night!" Alex yelled and they walked back stage. We were front and center the whole show and I got to touch Alex Gaskarth. Holy shït. Ashton led us back stage and Alex hugged me. "I saw you front row, screaming the entire time." he said and I felt myself blush. "I was excited and the show was great." I said and jack ran over and hugged everyone. So many boobs on full display and he's the slut of the band. "Did you guys enjoy the show?" He asked the group of indecent humans behind me while Ashton went to talk to Zack, leaving me to talk with Alex. He dyed his hair blue recently and it looks great in person. "Blue is a good color for you." I said and he smiled, blushing slightly. "Thinking about dying yours?" "Maybe. you stole my color though." "we could just match." Alex said and it made me laugh. Not because it was funny, but because the way he said it was cute. "maybe I'll get Micheal to help me out with that." I said as Ashton walked past and I saw him tense in my peripheral vision. "Ashton doesn't seem to like the idea of that." Alex joked when he was far enough away. "Ashton doesn't seem to like me very much." I retorted and he shook his head. "he likes you way more than you think." Alex said and I must have looked confused cause he stepped closer and little and started to whisper. "He's be staring at you the entire time and he was texting me when you guys were on the way here saying that he picked it for one of our fans in his group. You're the only one who knew the words to I'm assuming you." He finished and I saw Ashton standing away from us a little bit and he was staring at us with his jaw clenched. "Well, he's been nothing but an ass to me since I met him. One concert isn't going to change that." I said and Alex nodded. "Fair point, but at least give him a chance." He pleaded and I sighed and nodded. "Fine. I'll play nice." I said and made him laugh.

A S H T O N

I was watching them laugh and talk when some girl, I think her name was Alyssa, walked up to me and started rambling about how she "loved the show so much and the songs were great" but it was obvious she was just trying to impress me. None of these girls are actually interested in getting to know us. They just want their 15 minutes of fame. It's ridiculous. I pretended to be listening and nodded while she was talking, but I wanted to know what Liz and Alex were talking about. They were laughing and it seemed like that were flirting. I may have been a dick to her, but she is here with me. Not that she really wanted to be here at all. I'm still trying to figure her out. I like her. She's different but it's obvious that Luke has a thing for her and it seems like she has a thing for Luke.

*ON THE WAY TO THE HOUSE*

Liz didn't say much of anything and was more focused on the music playing in the background. It was evident that she didn't want to be in the car or around me. I don't know why, but something about her just makes me what to be around her. I know she doesn't like me and I made it seem like I don't like her, but she's beautiful and has a great smile and I want to get to know her. "So, when are you guys sending girls home?" Someone asked and I was focused on Liz and lost in the conversation. "Ummm.... I think tomorrow. one from each group of I'm not mistaken." I said and looked at Liz. She nodded her head, not looking at me, as if to say I was right. "are we going to get a chance to talk to you guys before you send people home?" Someone else asked and I shrugged. "I don't really know. I wasn't paying attention during the meeting." I said honestly and the girls looked a little disappointed but I saw Liz chuckle and it made me smile. If I keep looking over there so obviously she's going to see me. She's going to think I'm staring at her, and I kind of am. She's going to think I'm a creep or something.

L U K E

My group was boring and we went to the park for like 2 hours and then came back to the house and I instantly hid in my room. Ashton walked in while I was scrolling through Twitter and looked pretty happy. "How was the concert?" "Great." "and Liz?" "She's fine. why?" "Just wondering." "Do you have a thing for her?" Do I have a thing for Liz? I mean, we flirt a lot and she's great to talk to and just be around. "I don't know." I said and he nodded. He dropped it for a couple of minutes and then looked back at me. "How do you not know? Like, do you think she's pretty or funny or your type?" He asked and sounded nervous. "Ash, what's this about?" I asked and he shrugged. "I was just wondering how you felt about her." He tried to brush it off. "Well, she is kind of my type and she certainly beautiful and pretty funny." I said and watched him tense. "But I think all our relationship is is a friendship." I finished and watched as he relaxed. "So you like her." "maybe." he said shortly and I rolled my eyes. "Ash, you tensed up right as I said she was my type. you know my type is blonde with blue eyes. Shes more Harry's type. His only stipulation is female." I said and he flopped back on his bed. "Do you think she will like Harry more than she likes me?" He asked, looking at the ceiling. "You were kind of an ass to her right off the bat." I pointed out and he nodded. "It's hopeless. She's only going to want you or someone who isn't me. She hates me. She talked to Alex more in the 20 minutes backstage than she did to me the entire time." He huffed and I laughed before Liam came down the hall yelling for all the boys to come out and talk to the girls. We both left the room and saw Mikey and Cal walking down the hall too.