Planning

Time skip to a week and a halve later.

Stampys POV

Me and Squaishy decided to go to the park to discuss where we are dreaming to go on our honeymoon and plan where the Wedding is going to be.We started to walk to the park then somebody ran up to us and said "Stampy?!Can I be in your love garden?!?!Please!????" I was confused I said before in a video that I'm not doing that.I shook my head.The randomGuy started to cry and walked away.

By the way I find RandomGuy really funny because at school my friend always has people going up to her saying "Look Mia!There's a Bird."
I don't know why I'm telling u guys this...But oh well!

Stampys POV

We didn't really care.We was finally at the park we sat down on the bench.Let's have our wedding at the church!

Beware of funny ness......

Stampy POV

Let's have our wedding at the church!Squaishy replied "Yes!Perfect!I have never knew somebody get married in such a awesome place!" I was happy she liked it....Oh let's have our Honeymoon in FairyLand!Oh or Minecraftopia!CurrysPcWorld.lol get it!?!

Yes! Replied squaishy Curry's PC World is a awesome idea.It sounds like a shop but ya know..."

I started to kiss her I decided we went home so we didn't gross any one out.

Lol I found this chapter kinda funny.I might be changing story on this book again when there married and that and start a new story on this book.Or maybe I'll just update this 3 days a month or halve.That's because I need to start concentrating on other books.When I finished others I'll start updating again.But you'll find out that sooner or later.