Battle for love.

Stampys POV

I was worried about Squaishy I did not know what to do Lee came up to me "I'm sorry Stampy! I didn't know I forget a lot." Lee said I said "its ok we just need to get her back"stampy and Lee ran to Tom.They explained Tom held a quick meeting for me.

Tom said " Squaishy has been kidnapped!Get your armour and weapons ready!We are getting rid of Hit the target and Malanie candy once in for all!"  Everyone shouted "Ok !" 

Squaishy POV

I was in a state stuck in a cage.I needed Stampy I was worried about Rosie too.I started to cry.I heard a voice

"Squaishy!Don't worry I'm coming!" It was Stampy I knew it.I hoped he came soon.Malanie came close to me."Stampy is not coming...We are going to kill him and there is nothing you can do..." Malanie said.I got mad.I twisted the bars just enough for me to get out.I punched Malanie.She was covered in blood.

Lee's POV

I was as worried as Stampy. It was my fault I felt guilty.I knew I had to do this.I ran up to Hit The targets castle and I thew a bottle of glass at his window.I saw Squaishy.I told Stampy he hugged me so much.I could tell how much they were in love.....

Stampys POV

Lee found Squaishy I was ready for anything that happened no matter what happened to me I would get her back!I looked in the window I saw her standing there next to Malanie (Who was lying on the floor) I ran in there was no sighn of Target.I held Squaishy hand.We ran out of the castle.

They got out but target was there Lee was behind Stampy and Squaishy he ran in and took out Hit The Target.he had blood all over him.

Stampys POV

I rang an ambulance for Lee.His face had blood on the side he had marks on his right leg.He could not walk.

Lee was in surgery.

Me and Squaishy went to hospital to check on him the doctor said "He needs rest he will be ok in 2 days approximately." He saved me and Squaishy. I was lucky Squaishy was not in a bed too...