Another story!(New)

Once there was somebody called Stampy he was the most popular utuber around.He one let's play about Minecraft he had a friend called Lee.Let's start now.

One day when Stampy was walking down the road to get a cake from the Hot Buns he saw a new thing a shooting range.He walked closer and closer "Seems safe may as well use it!" So he was trying to hit the target but he just couldn't! Then Amylee came and said "Straiten your bow and line it up higher then FIRE!" Stampy had done as Amy had said and it had worked!He could he not believe it! "Thank you amy!"he said.

He had never shot like that!Stampy went back home he saw Lee he said " Hi Lee guess what??I can shoot properly! "Lee looked amazed.He could not believe that Stampy could now shoot and aim now!!

It was the next morning..Stampy got out of bed and got changed then he went downstairs Lee was still sleeping he quickly got his shoes on he was going on his morning walk.He was walking until he saw this girl she was pretty really pretty brown hair,blue eyes Stampy could not be live how pretty this girl was!He walked up to her and said " Hi what is your name?"She awnsered back "My name is Squaishy!" Ummmmm Stampy mumbled "What's up" Said squaishy cheerfully."

"Urr I know this is awkward saying this outside in the open but..Can you go out with me??Please?" Said Stampy

"Umm okay then where shall we meet?Or shall I give you my number and decide later?" He thought for a moment "Give me your phone number." She gave stampy a piece of paper with her number "call me!Hot boy.." Said Squaishy.

After that stampy went home and woke Lee up and said........

Oooooooh a cliff hanger how exciting!? I'll write more tomorrow!Bet you can't wait to find out what happens next!!