Squid.

The next day Stampy went to wake up Squaishy.When he realised that she didn't really know squid.I walked in and woke up Squaishy.I told her to get dressed and come down stairs.

Squaishy POV

Stampy told me to get dressed and go down stairs I wondered what he was planning.I went down stairs I asked him what we were doing he said "we are going to meet somebody called Squid." I looked in his eyes I couldn't wait until that moment.The marriage he has not spoke about it yet.But I was not worried.

Stampys POV

I phoned squid he asked what was the matter I said "Nothings wrong but can you come here I want to introduce you to somebody."  Squid said yes.after that me and Squaishy started to talk about love.Just then I realised that I have not proposed or anything..

(Sorry I am not good at wedding and proposed sort of things so sorry if I get this jumbled....)

Stampy POV

The door knocked i awnsered it.It was Squid I invited him in.He followed me in into where Squaishy was.I introduced them they started to talk.

Squids POV

I was talking to Squaishy we was talking about fashion.I don't why but I rather like fashion.She seemed nice not netted than Salem though... Me stampy and squaishy went to a fashion disighn place we designed are own clothes.I made a slippery squid one stampy made a Mr Stampy cat one squaishy done a Feather adventures one with her on.

Squaishy POV

I was having a really good time.I went to get some drinks when I saw Lee.He had a bandige on his arm that was not there before I ran to Stampy and Squid I told them.We all ran back to Lee somebody had hurt him we asked who he would not say...we was all worried.....

Lees POV

Somebody had hurt me they told me if I tell people who I would die..I could not tell anyone..my arm started bleeding when stampy saw it bleed I started to sing again and passed out.I was worried.The people that harmed me was talking in private I heard them say ”We are capturing Stampy and Squaishy in 4 days." I wanted to tell them but I could not.