Chapter 18

Soda POV
I was so happy y/n was home. Everyone ran over and hugged when we saw her.
"I missed you so much!" I said to her.
I started crying because she was finally home, I'm so glad she's safe.
"We all did" Steve corrected me.
Usually I would be annoyed but this time I just smiled.
Then Pony said "never do that again!".
Y/n laughed sadly and said "I won't I promise" and we all let go.
"Soda don't you have work?" Y/n asked me, I nodded and Steve said "I said that too! But nOoOoO you won't listen to me will ya!" And everyone laughed at him.
I noticed Two and y/n staring at each other and y/n said "um Two can I talk to you outside?" "Oooo Two's in trouble" Steve commented.
Y/n glared at him and said "you want to be next?" And walked outside with Two while everyone went "ooooo" at him.
It was funny and Steve got all red.
I went to my room and got dressed and greased my hair. I
came out to get some breakfast finally and heard "because I love you and I thought I lost you for good. I love you and only you, y/n you're the reason I'm here today, I love you more than anything" from outside.
Wow, I never knew how much of an impact they made on each other.
Then it went silent from outside.
I got my breakfast and ate and Darry said it was time to go.
Me, Steve and Darry walked out the door and saw Two hugging y/n and y/n with her arms wrapped around him neck and hugging him while crying.
"Oh sorry" I said as we interrupted their moment.
I walked to the car and heard Darry say "I'll talk to you later".
Oh no I hope they don't get into another argument. They were still hugging on the porch when we started to drive away.

Two-bit POV
I finally kissed y/n after waiting so long.
Well, it felt like so long to me but it was probably a day and a half total. It was a long and passionate kiss, and I could feel her smile during it.
"Keith, I love you more than anything" she said and rested her head on my shoulder.
I normally hate it when people call me by my real name, but the way she said it, it was in a loving way and I liked it.
I pulled her into me and hugged her and she wrapped her arms around my neck hugging back.
We stayed like this for at least 5 minutes.
We were both crying, happy and sad tears. Tears of love and tears of relief that we were both ok.
Soda, Steve and Darry all came outside to go to work, which interrupted our moment, but it's ok, we'll have plenty more in the future I assume.
"Oh sorry" Soda said trying to get out of the way, he actually seemed to care.
"I'll talk to you later" Darry said to y/n and she nodded while her head was still on my shoulder.
They left and y/n said "we should go inside" "ok" I responded and we walked inside.
I paused and grabbed her hand and asked "we're all good right?".
I wanted to make sure everything was ok before they went back to before.
She smiled and kissed me.
I said "I'll take that as a yes" and we walked inside hand in hand.
Y/n went to get cake and I sat down in the couch and started watching Mickey.
She sat right in my lap and giggled.
I swear she's the most adorable girl ever.
I wrapped my arms around her and we cuddled.
She nuzzled her head into my chest which was way too cute. I cuddled her a little closer and we watched Mickey for a little while longer.

I love y/n Curtis.

She's my world, I can't live without her.