Chapter 9

Y/n POV
•One Month Later•
Today's me and Two-bit's one month anniversary!
I'm so excited to spend the whole day with him, I got up and got ready for the day.
I walked out of my room to see Two already here.
I smiled wide and he saw me and smiled back. I ran up to him and gave him a big hug.
"Hey baby" he said "happy one month".
"I love you" I said and went to get breakfast. We both ate at the house and when we were leaving I yelled "we're leaving for the day, be back later!"
"Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Darry yelled back. "Aww but I wanted to have fun today!" I yelled and we walked out the door laughing together.
Honestly, I'm going to use this day as a breather.
Things have been getting worse at home, Darry is yelling at us all more, probably because he's getting over stressed.
I spend most nights at Two's place to relive myself from the arguing.
I hate it so much!
I hate how I don't even want to go home anymore!
Two-bit is the only reason I'm still living, or at least still in Tulsa.
But I didn't want to think of that right now, this is my special time to spend with Two-bit! The first thing we did was go to a random store near by and look for stuff to steal.
I needed some more cigs, I was almost out from my spree awhile ago. I stuffed a few in my pocket, and bought a random magazine, which when we exited the store I threw away.
We walked around for a little while longer, messing around with people when it soon became noon and we were hungry.
We walked to the dingo and we both got a burger and fries, and a milkshake to share.
The day was going amazing so far.

Two-bit POV
Today was going great.
Especially since I was spending the entire thing with my favorite person in the world, my love. We were having fun all day and now we're eating lunch at the Dingo.
This day was perfect to distract me form everything that's going on at home.
My dad's being more abusive than he has ever been, beating me everyday, twice as hard as before, and he's beating up my ma too.
I can't stand it.
I have to sneak into my house everyday through my bedroom window.
I keep the door locked so the old man doesn't come in, especially when y/n stays over.
Things have been pretty bad at her place lately. Darry has been a lot more angry, and honestly people have been hanging around less because of it.
I mean seriously, y/n spends about four days a week at my place!
I feel real bad for her.
I miss the times when we were all happy, I wish we could go back to then.
After we were at the dingo, I decided to surprise y/n and bring her to the place that always calms me down after fighting at home. We walked there and when we were pretty close I told her to close her eyes.
She was hesitant at first, but I promised I would safely direct her to our destination and she agreed.
I walked her off the sidewalk and down into some bush's that were on an incline. We walked down hill a little more until I stopped and told her to open her eyes.
Y/n gasped at the sight of this place.
It was a secret little river I found one night, when some Socs jumped me and pushed me down the hill.
Now I come here whenever I'm sad or angry, to listen to the calming sound of the river flowing by.
Y/n turned to face me and said "I love it Two" and we kissed.
"I'm so glad" I said afterwards as we sat down a listened to the sounds of the river for awhile.