I smiled, pulling back, "I'm going to ace your final."

She nodded, "I believe you can."

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, half expecting it to be Blair as I pulled it out but instead it read Becca on the front. I knew Megan had seen it but there was no going back, and knowing Becca had texted me was weird because we never really did that.

Megan sighed, "You and Becca text?"

I shook my head, "Not really..."

I opened the text, not knowing what the hell Becca could want but I figured opening it in front of Megan would ease her mind a little bit.

Becca, "Let's go get lunch, I'm starving. ;)"

I analyzed the text, and I knew Megan had too considering she made a noise of disproval. I looked up at her, "Would you mind if I went eat...?"

Megan's blue eyes seemed to darken a little bit as she shrugged, "See you tomorrow then?"

I shook my head, wondering why all of a sudden she had changed into a completely different person. "I wasn't gonna leave right now..."

She pointed to my phone and smiled sarcastically, "You have an opportunity to hang out with one of your friends."

I knew Megan wasn't the psycho type of girlfriend to ban me from doing anything with any other girl for the rest of my life. I knew she trusted me, but I knew she didn't trust other girls, which is why me and Becca's relationship scared her. She knew Becca liked me, but she knew I didn't like Becca like that, so she had conflicting feelings about the whole situation.

I walked over to her as she continued sitting at her desk, attempting to look as if she didn't care Becca had texted me. I grabbed her face in my hands and smiled, "Megan, it's just lunch."

She rolled her eyes, "I know... but I still get a weird feeling..."

I kissed her lips then, attempting to reassure her the best I could. There was no one I wanted other than Megan, and I wanted her to know that. Becca was just a friend to me, nothing more. Besides, why would I throw a diamond away for a rock?

There was no comparison between Becca and Megan.

I pulled away, seeing her worried eyes soften a bit. I smiled, "Do you trust me?"

She sighed, "You know I do."

I smiled harder, "It's lunch, that's it. I promise I'll come over after work and reassure you all night if I have to."

I could see her still battling with something but if we wanted to grow we needed things like this. We needed to trust each other, and she had plenty of reasons not to trust me, but that was my past and I wasn't changing for the worst. I was going to prove to her that there was absolutely no one else occupying my mind, but it would take time.

She nodded, "Go, I'll see you tonight."

She smiled softly, causing me to too. I mumbled, "You're who I want Megan, no one else."

I watched her blush lightly as I kissed her lips once more, turning to leave and texting Becca back.

Me, "Where are we meeting?"

~ ~ ~ ~

"I can't believe senior year is two days away from ending."

I looked at Becca who was picking at what was left of her pasta, allowing me to take in the fact that she was right. I had been thinking about it since the beginning of this week and now it was almost over.