Part 26

"Friend."

*

I went to my assigned room for examinations. I didn't get to be roommates with Taeyeon and the others because we're completely separated. Mingyu came to help me get inside my assigned room and I thanked him.

"What about lunchtime? Our buildings were too far from each other." Mingyu said and I smiled.

"Don't worry. I can go by myself, you better leave now." I said. Although worried, he smiled and left.

After minutes that Mingyu left, a student entered that gave so much heavy presence, pulling too much attention.

"Wow, Young Master is our roommate!"

I didn't averted my gaze to him and just looked down. He entered and found a free seat behind me. I sighed and also remembered his word...

Right... Hana... H-have you already decided?

I shook my head away from the thought as the Teacher already entered and started passing out some papers.

Focus on the exam, Hana... Later..!

---------

The bell rang which means it's already lunchtime. I should've brought along a snack with me if I already knew I won't be roommates with Mingyu or the others.

"Aren't you eating?" A voice behind me said.

"U-uh... A-about to.." I said and took my crutches but ended up falling, but Young Master catched me.

"I-I'm okay... T-thank you..." I said and stood. He offered himself to help me and we went to the Cafeteria together.

"I'll go get yours." He said and I nodded. I sat down as I watch him fall in line respectively.

I looked around the whole Cafeteria, the place is slowly getting even more crowded as packs of students continues to enter. I kept looking around yet I couldn't see those persons I'm looking for. Maybe they're on the other wing of the Cafeteria.

Young Master arrived and handed me the other plate.

"Thanks.."

We started eating and didn't minded the eyes that had been staring at us. It's kind of annoying but who wouldn't look if the Young Master is with a girl anyway?

"Have you thought about it already?" Young Master said and I looked at him.

"O-oh... Uhmm.. Yes, actually..." I said and he huffed and looked at his plate.

"Don't rush. I know it's quite rare to see since you know who I am." He said that made me look at him.

His eyes went a bit sad, am I even allowed to say that it's sad? But the way I see it.. It seems like he doesn't like himself in the place as well.

"B-but it's truth.. I-I already decided about it..." I said and he looked at me.

"Well... I-I can't guarantee your outmost safety.. B-but I agree, l-let's be friends from now..." I said and he looked down, plastering a small smile on his lips.

"Sure.." He said and we continued eating.

I shouldn't bring trouble...

I shouldn't bring him trouble...

I shouldn't bring him to trouble...

----------

Hometime, the questions in the papers literally stressed me out. I definitely need a soothing rest day.

"Dismissed. Good luck at your grades." The teacher said and left.

I fixed my stuffs and is about to stand up when Young Master helped me. He took my bag and slinged it on his shoulder while helping me get up.

"T-thanks, Young Master..." I said and he nodded. We both left the building and met some Juniors at the way.

"That's Young Master Yoon? Wow!"

"I wish I was injured too. Ow!"

"You bet, she's lucky enough to be escorted!"

Overhearing what the Juniors have said made me slightly cringe. Juniors, really?

"Hana! You're here!" I heard Taeyeon's voice. She's with the others and they're walking towards us.

"Young Master, thank you for helping me..." I said. He looked away and placed his hands on his pockets. "Isn't helping part of being friends?"

The others looked at me with wide eyes, they couldn't believe what Young Master just said.

"Y-you're friends? F-for real?" Jae asked in disbelief. I looked at Young Master who didn't even dropped a single glance. I nodded at them and their mouths swung open.

"Hana is really something, huh?" Hangyeol said and laughed.

"Anyways, I booked us a dining table at this restaurant that Mingyu suggested. There's still one more table unoccupied because I ordered seven chairs." Jihyo said and I looked at Young Master.

"Come on, Young Master.. Uhmm.. You helped Hana anyways..." Taeyeon said and Young Master looked at me.

"Brother! You're here!" I heard a familiar voice and saw two boys approaching us.

"Hi, Hana! I'm hoping you'd recover soon enough." Seungcheol said and I smiled.

"Thanks, Seungcheol..." I said and looked at Jisoo.

"Yes, Hana. I'm rooting the same. Hope you can recover soon enough." He said and smiled. He clinged his arm on Young Master Han's shoulder and looked at him.

"I bet, brother Han helped you. We better leave now, Hana. Your friends are waiting for you." Jisoo said and I looked behind me and they just looked away from me. I looked back at Jisoo and nodded.

"O-okay. Y-young Master.. T-thank you. Goodbye.." I said and turned to leave with the others.

-------

We are now eating at the place they booked for us and they had been asking me about how I got to be friends with the Young Master.

"To be honest, the Young Master is not that easy to persuade. But as of your situation, I can't believe he just asked to be friends with you." Taeyeon said and shook her head in disbelief.

"But come to think of it, girls. We like Young Master Han, with Hana being friends with the Young Master, we can possibly get close to him too!" Jihyo said and Taeyeon's eyes sparkled.

"Why didn't I thought about that?! Oh my gosh! You're a genius!" Taeyeon said and squealed.

"Come on, it's not like Hana would get even close with that guy. He's as cold as ice." Mingyu said and ate a spoonful of his food with a pout. What's wrong with this guy?

"You've finally spoken up after mumbling things to yourself. Is Kim Mingyu jealous? Hmmm?" Hangyeol said and Mingyu glared at her. I just smiled and lightly patted Mingyu's shoulder and continued eating. Men.

------

After a week, my injury finally recovered and I am now at the School Library, quietly reading a book behind the shelves.

"And the fourt continent to-" I stopped reading as I saw a feet in front of me, I slowly looked up seeing the Young Master in his spectacles and his hair is quite wet.

"Y-young Master..." I called and he sat down beside me. Fixing his specs and opening his book.

"Can I join you, friend?"

>End...