Part 14

"Lost."

*

"What the--"

We all stopped as we saw who the guy is.

"Y-young Master..."

"What do you think you're doing?" Young Master asked.

"H-Han... I--" Stachey stattered and stopped as Young Master's aura became dark.

"Hitting someone innocent? Isn't it being violent enough?" He asked and removed his grip from Stachey. I held Hera and calmed her from trembling.

"Han! You don't get it!" Stachey blurted but Young Master just looked at her.

"Just shut up and leave." He said and Stachey glared at Hera before stomping away.

Young Master looked at me before huffing and leaving to the opposite way.

"Hana, t-thank you..." Hera said and I nodded.

We placed the trash on the bin and I invited her to the Cafeteria to have a water. She must've been really scared.

"Thanks, Hana."

"But Hera, what do you owe her?"

"T-there really is nothing that's going on between Marcus and I... She's just overthinking..." She said and looked down.

"Who's Marcus?"

"Marcus is her Ex boyfriend. But she still loves him and she doesn't want anyone sticking on him."

"Who initiated the break up?"

"It's Marcus, she doesn't want to break up but Marcus wanted." Upon hearing her statement, I just nodded because I don't even know those people.

"But Hana, Young Master... He doesn't just go and butt in anyone's business..."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... This is the first time I saw Young Master butt in. He doesn't really mind anything, he will not care even if you're dying. But... Earlier, was different."

Different?

"What are you talking about, Hera? H-he must've been a bit worried that's why." I said to remove any meanings.

"I don't know. But for me, as a student who had studied here since Junior High I had never even seen him butt in on anything else." She said and shrugged her shoulders.

We went back to classes and everything is stable and nothing much is happening.

"Okay, class. Tomorrow, we will have a Community Service. We will go tree planting and more. So pack up and be ready tomorrow morning." Our Class Head said and left the classroom.

"Hana! Are you coming? It will be exciting! Young Master is always there when there are Services like this!" Hangyeol said and I smiled.

"Sure, I would love to plant a tree." I said and packed up my stuffs.

"Are you going home already?" Jae asked and I shook my head.

"I'll be finishing something in the library." I said and left.

---

As usual, the library is covered with thick silence and you'll only hear book pages being turned and the shelves being opened and closed.