Part 55

"Missing."

*

YOON JEONGHAN'S POV

It's been two weeks already that I got discharged from the Hospital. I haven't got to fully attend school because of several more complications to me. They said my life was on 50-50 and on a very critical state because of too much blood loss. They, at least obeyed my order that I don't want my Father and my mother to donate blood for me even if my life would end if they won't. But a miracle happened and this guy, Kim Mingyu donated his own filthy blood just to save me.

"I can feel filthyness circulating inside me." I mumbled as I still can't accept the fact that he donated his blood just to save my damn precious life. Why didn't they just let me die instead?

"Because it's for Hana's own sake, damn bastard." This guy even dared to speak in the middle of my narration?

Oh right, I'm at the grand balcony with this coward after Father fully welcomed him because they said "He saved your life."

Ugh, f-ck that sugarcoated words. I can just die rather than share his blood and mine. That's f-cking disgusting.

"What do you even mean?"

"She's been looking for you that day. She thought you died and do you know how pitiful she looked when she thought you really did? And now you're saying that you could've just died instead of me donating my damn blood for you to live? Damn you, f-cking idiot." He cursed at me and pointed me like a thesis paper.

Right... Where is Hana these weeks that passed?

The last time I saw her was at the site where Seoyeon took her, and the last time I heard her voice too. I'm kind of...

Missing her...

"Now what? You're double-minding because you wanted to die but can't because of Hana? Dude, just— just f-cking die instead." He said that made me glare at him so bad that I'm just restraining my anger to him because if not, he could've been lying down the floor because of a good punch from me.

"Shut the f-ck up."

~

The Mansion feels so lonely, it used to be but... It feels more lonelier. Something's been missing these past weeks.

I walked down the hallway and stopped in front of Hana's door and opened it but no one's inside the room, not even Hana's shadow. Her stuffs were there but I feel like some went gone. Her bag is not there too but her usual stuffs were left. I entered the room and looked around and smelt her fragrant perfume, the smell I like when I get close to her or when she walks pass through me.

I opened her closet and saw a pink cloth and the ribbon that I found when she first got lost on the Parking Lot. I took the cloth and opened it, sniffing it and smelled the perfume once again. I feel like she's just right in front of me when I smelt it and I felt her presence but when I looked around the room.... She's not there.

"You didn't died... But.. Why aren't you showing up?" I mumbled and went to her bed and sat there. I felt a bump under the blanket and found a small and hard crumpled paper. I opened it and surprisingly saw her beautiful handwriting.

"Jeonghan,

How are you? I hope you're doing great. I always hope that you're fine and eating very well. Also watch for your diet, okay?

As you know these recent days, we met a really big incident that we didn't expected. But... Let's not dive there yet and let me tell you something.

When I first met you, I felt nothing. My first impression to you I guess is that you're cold and distant and that you hate it when girls lurk and flirt around you—well... I guess that's indeed true. When... You get to see me playing Moonlight Sonata at the Music Room, why did you acted like you hated it? Is it because... Of your painful past and when you hear it... Your past is haunting you?

When you ordered me to be your personal housemaid, I felt so bad for myself yet it was a privilege and I enjoyed taking care of you and giving you your personal needs and wants. But then.. In a matter of time, we became closer and closer, right? I heard your burdens and tried to make you feel better, I tried my best to help you get up from your danger zone and you said... I changed you, too. That made my heart flutter..

When you told me you wanted to be friends with me.. I promised myself one thing that I should never do to you....

It is to not bring any trouble to you.

But...

I'm such a troublemaker for bringing you into such situation where you get to be in the most critical situation. You almost lost your life because of me and if Mingyu wasn't there... You could've died. And I feel so sorry and I put all the blame to me because of it, because of your almost-death situation.

And I thought about it these days..

That.. That I will never bring you anymore trouble. And the only way to do that is to leave you alone and never try to engage with you.

So which is why I left even before you could wake up consciously, I don't want you to see me leave so I left beforehand and just leave this letter for you to read. I won't try to talk to you or even be with you anymore. I already had a talk with the Master and Miss Yoon that from this day, my job as your personal housemaid is already over.

Thank you for your kindness and sincerity.

-Hana."

My fists clenched as I finished reading her letter for me. So this is why she's not even showing up to me nor to anyone around here because she...

"She already left..."

~

I ordered the driver to come and drop me to Hana's house and the moment I arrived, I felt the loneliness of the household and there seems to be no one inside the house.

I looked around and saw an old lady walking nearby and tried to politely converse with her.

"Good day, auntie. May I ask where did the homeowners of this house went?" I asked and pointed out Hana's house and the lady curled her brows and looked at me.

"Young boy, they left a week ago and moved to a new place."

W-what?

>End...