Part 15

"Transferee"

*

"Hana!"

I must be dreaming if I said that someone answered my pleading.

If I said that they planned to find me, I must be just thinking that I am a very important person.

"Hana!" I heard the voice once again. But now, more closer...

"Hana! Where are you?!" It called me once again. I didn't had the strength to reply as I felt my body getting weak, I am soaked in rain and my body is freezing already. My elbow is bleeding and I can't even move it a single inch.

"Hana! Hana! Wake up!" The voice cracked with worry and I know who is the owner of the voice.

I opened my eyes as saw two guys.

"J-Jisoo..." I stattered and he smiled as I called his name.

"Brother, she's--"

"She's bleeding."

Young Master removed his coat and covered it to me and was about to carry me when I groaned in pain.

"A-ah..."

"Brother, she's injured." Jisoo said and Young Master carefully carried me in a bridal style.

I didn't spoke up and just let him carry me, all I care about now is myself and how we will get out of this forest.

I felt my eyes heavying and I closed it, I leaned on Young Master's shoulder and he looked at me but didn't said anything.

"Hana!" I heard Taeyeon's voice.

"Hana, what happened?!" I heard another voice, Jae's.

"She's bleeding, we should take her to the hospital." Jisoo said and Young Master Han carried me to the car and delivered me to the nearest hospital.

---

Everything is white, I felt the soft bed and saw the guy standing on the window. It's raining heavy outside and thunders are often rumbling.

It's Young Master Han, his hands on his pocket, his blonde hair slightly wet and some parts of his cloth is stained with blood. That must be mine.

He looked back and saw me, he walked towards me and sat down beside the bed. I sat down and felt a slight pain in my elbow and it's bandaged.

"How are you?" He asked and I just looked at him.

"No one's here. Just me." He said and huffed.

"Y-young Master... W-where am I?"

"You're in the hospital. After being lost in the woods by your own curiosity and injuring yourself." He said and looked away.

"H-how did you know I entered the forest?" I asked.

"I saw you sitting near the cliff. And I saw you entering the forest afterwards. And I thought you're just playing around." He said and I looked down.

"But when hometime came, you're nowhere. And I think you lost your way back." He said without even taking a single glance at me.

"M-master... Thank you for taking me here, for the second time." I said and he looked at me with one brow raised.

"What do you mean?"