Chapter 10: Masters of Disasters.

*Last time on Total Drama Action... The world's toughest Chef used spoons to bring out DJ's killer instinct. Victory seemed within reach, as DJ won the scream-off. Lindsay surprised everyone by taking charge, earning the respect of her teammates. Just as the Killer Grips were about to cut someone loose, DJ's conscience, A.K.A. Mama DJ, got the best of him. DJ called himself out as a cheater, hopped into the lame-ou-sine, and rode off into the sunset. How will the contestants survive without DJ's gourmet cooking? Was it coriander or tarragon he used in that casserole? Could Duncan and (Y/n) be the next Geoff and Bridgette? Discover all that and more in another thrilling and filling episode of Total. Drama. Action!*

I had already eaten my breakfast in the viewing room before I walked to the craft services tent. I smiled at Duncan, who smirked at me as I sat next to Heather. "What are you guys talking about?" I smiled sweetly as I crossed my arms on the table. "Beth claims to have a boyfriend," Heather teases beside me, referring to the guy in the picture Beth was showing us, making me snicker a little and cover it with a cough. "Beth, you don't have to lie," I told her and tried to make it sound like I was joking, but I don't know. I was confused, is the guy even real?

(Confessionals)

Beth: That was the first time (Y/n) said something mean to me, I'm not lying! Brady is real. I really do have a boyfriend, I guess Heather's getting inside her head.

(Confessional Off)

"You've been chasing after a boyfriend all this time, with a honey back home?" Leshawna questioned, and I raised my brow with an amused smile, "I broke up with mine when I joined the show." They all looked at me, and I shrugged, then Chris walked in and announced our challenge, "Your first challenge is... the earthquake of inevitable pain! Each team has to run the course, challenging your dexterity, maneuverability, and other mad monkey skills. The first team to the top wins! Best out of two earns today's reward." I stretched out my shoulder and arms before standing up. "Okay let's go." When we got out of the craft services tent, Heather nudged me, "You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend since you kept ranting about Gwen anyways--- is he hot?" She asked, and I shrugged, "To me, yeah but I don't know to you, people have different tastes."

The first challenge was the 'Earthquake of Inevitable Pain .' We were told to run through a mechanical obstacle course filled with many simulated 'natural' disasters and attempt to get to the top of a track hill. "First team to the top wins! Best out of two earns today's reward." Then Beth opened her mouth to say something while Izzy responded something as I tied my hair on a ponytail, but If I had very short hair, of course, I let it be. I tuned all of them out as I got ready with stretching. "Enough with the shitty chat. Take your marks..."

"Good luck, team," I told my team as I glanced at them, "And... action!" Chris blew the air horn, and I took off. "How easy is this?" Izzy said and laughed when she got in front of me, and I made an expression. I wasn't too sure about this episode, there was no script for this, and well, anything can happen. Yeah, it was easy at first, but the course started to shake like an earthquake, then Chef started throwing heavy objects at us. I helped my teammates when they got hit by the objects, and not gonna lie, I was getting a little pissed. I climbed the monkey bars and almost got hit by something that Chef was throwing around and then, Owen was hit and broke his jaw. "Oh no! Owen! Are you okay?!" Izzy exclaimed as she ran over to him. I turned to give both of my dads a death glare, "Um, Chris? Why doesn't the crew go over and help him?" Leshawna asked as Chris replied, "Yeah-yeah- As soon as we're done getting every sho-"

That was enough to blow my fuse, and I grabbed the same book that broke Owen's jaw and threw it over near their feet, making a loud thud. "Call the fucking ambulance now Mclean!" I screamed at him, and I saw him sigh and pull out his phone. A few moments later, we could hear siren wails, and they took Owen in the ambulance. "Anyways," Chris coughed, and I glared at him, "Uh, the good news is, it looks like Owen won the challenge for the Killer Grips." Izzy, Justin, Beth, and Lindsay cheered as Leshawna exclaimed, "Oh no, he didn't!" Harold nodded, "Yeah, we got our whole team across the finish line!" Chris just smiled, making me glare at him more, and he noticed before gulping and avoiding my glare as he turned to Harold. "Serious injury trumps all," He shrugged. "Hey (Y/n), don't be too mad we lost." Duncan said, noticing my death glare. "I'm not mad that we lost, I'm mad at Chris." I said, not looking at him. 

"You just make up the rules as you go along, don't you?" Heather stated arms crossed, making Chris chuckle. "I love my job." "You love your job sooo much that you don't care about others' safety and call this shit entertaining," I said as I watched him breathe in. "(Y/n). I'm trying not to lose my temper here, but business is business, and don't you dare raise your voice on me again." He replied, making me scoff, "What are you gonna do? Ground me? Send me to juvie?""No, I'll be temporarily removing you for the show." I just raised my left brow and crossed my arms, "I can live with that," I said, making Chris chuckle, "Also, you're grounded, and I'll be sending you off to your mother and older sister's house." I yawned and stretched my arms, "You make living with mother and Tina sound like it's a bad thing." "How about living with your uncle and you'll be fishing all day?" I didn't even hesitate to shake my head no, I don't like the fish smell, and I hate the way their glassy fish eyes look. It's uncomfortable. Back to the second challenge, we had to go in the submarine, and I hesitantly got in. "For this challenge, you've gotta get out before it's too late." Chris said over the P.A. "Too late? Too late for what?" Heather screamed. The water suddenly rushed in, "This water is freezing! And it's too dark to see anything!" Heather exclaimed. I walked up to a corner and just sat there. I wasn't really in the mood to do any challenges today. After a few moments later, in the viewing room, Chris and Chef were playing with cards, "Really, it might be time to end the challenge. The water's getting pretty high. And uh, those kids are terrible swimmers. One time, while I was in vacation, I brought along (n/n) and she almost drowned in the pool, she can't swim." Chris says, making Chef look at him and deadpanned. "Why did you push her back at the lake then?" Chris raised his finger to defend himself but dropped on his seat. "Oh right, I sorta forgot about it?" Chris shrugged. Chef placed some chips in his mouth, "But seriously, this is getting serious. Turn off the water! We've gotta get the cast out of there! Simple formula! No contestants equal no more episodes equals no paycheck and the end of my luxurious lifestyle and my ch-!" Chris exclaimed. "You're not hearing me! (Y- The cast are in that submarine!" Back at the submarine, Leshawna panted, "T-This could be it. The end. Like, the end end. A-And I wanna live!" "I know you're scared. But you don't have to cry. I'll save you." Harold replied. "Who said anything about crying? Leshawna never cries!" Leshawna confessed, "She was fake crying so she can get the reward." I monotonously revealed. "You're a total sham!" Duncan shouts at Leshawna, "Hey, wait a second. Let's not forget who's always there listening to everyone's problems." Harold told I laughed sarcastically, "Yeah yeah." I said, "You're gonna pay for this, Big Loud and Proud!" Harold was able to save us with his snorkel made out of straws.

At night, Chris revealed us our reward but we refused it. "We'll just take some chips and pop, if that's okay." Leshawna says, "Suit yourselves. More money for my end-of-the-year bonus." Heather sits next to me after she grabbed some pop.  "Also (Y/n), you weren't yourself today, are you okay?" Heather asked, "Why are you being nice to me today?" I asked her, "Well, you're going to help me win the mil, it would be logical to be there for you at least." She confessed and it really feel like she's lying, "So, Heather does have a heart." I teased, "Just don't get used to it, I'm only doing this for the mil."

*Well, that magical bit of legal maneuvering brings us to the end of another awesome episode. I wonder what disaster lies in store for our teams next time? I'm your host, Chris McLean, asking you to tune in, turn on, and find out right here on Total. Drama. Action!*

------------------------------------------------------------------

(edited) not me doing this at 2:36 AM instead of sleeping because I have school tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------

~Uriel~