Chapter 17: Super Hero-Id

It was night time and the three remaining guys walked out of the tent. "Hey, Harold. What's that in your pocket?" Duncan teased. "Huh? Probably my—" Harold shoved his hand in his pocket. "Aw, burrito? Sick! Quit picking on me!" "I wasn't picking on you, I was picking you up something for later. A healthy diet is critical for a growing wimp. You making eyes at me, muchacho?" Duncan said and kicked the burrito inside Harold's pocket. "Aw, come on!" he exclaimed as Justin spoke out, "Cut it out, you guys. We need to start sticking together?"

"Ha! Kinda like Harold's butt cheeks. You know, with the beans and the sticking?" Duncan joked, Justin placed a hand on Duncan's shoulder, "Dude, there are five girls and only three of us. We're outnumbered. With Courtney back, it won't be long until they figure it out." He repeated what (Y/n) told him earlier. "If they haven't already. The girls are pretty sharp." Harold stated and licked his hand. In the girl's trailer, the four girls were arguing about the smell while (Y/n) was asleep.

Back at the guy's trailer, "I'm telling ya, if we don't boot one of them, it'll be one of us next." Justin said, "I hear ya. Chicks are cutthroat." Duncan said. "I can't vote (Y/n) out, I'm in an alliance with her." Justin confessed. "Then just betray her." Harold said in a matter-of-fact tone, making the two boys glare at him. "I can't just do that!" Justin exclaimed, "I know she's a tough competitor, she's smart and strong and we haven't known each other longer since she wasn't in the first season but I'm a gentleman, I would not betray her since she helped me." The three of them got into their beds, "So, what do you wanna do?" Duncan asked. "About the girls? We need a plan. We should target Courtney, she has lawyers backing her up but if we voted her out fair and square she wouldn't take us to court." Justin replied while Duncan raised his brow, "Since when did you start thinking so much?"

"A near-death experience can change a man, Duncan. Once you've lost everything, there's nothing left to lose. Except..." Justin trailed off as the three of them said, "The million dollars," in sync. In the morning, everyone was in their pajamas as they went to where ever they heard a lady scream, Leshawna was dragging Courtney behind, "Let go of me!" They looked at Chef in confusion, "Why is Chef in a nightie?" Chris in a suit was on top of a building, tied to a bungee when he jumped in and rescued Chef the damsel, but since they were too heavy, the rope snapped in two. After a while Chris revealed the challenge, for the first, they had to make their own costume and hero identity. It showed multiple transition of the crew making their suits while Pythonicus and Dander Boy destroyed them, except for Duncan who wasn't doing anything. They tried to ruin (Y/n)'s but instead got trapped in glue that she laid out.

"Now wearing a superhero costume of her own design, our first supermodel!" Chris announced, the cat turned off the music when Beth walked in with lumber stick to her. "State your name and superpower." After the others introduced themselves and their powers. Lumber Woman got three points, Timber Man two points, Captain Alberta seven points, (Hero Name) nine points, All-Seeing Eye two points, Human cricket eight points and lastly, Wonder Woman with ten points. "You may have won the first round, but we'll see who comes out on top!" Courtney threatened Lindsay before walking away, Lindsay gasped, " Courtney just stepped on my invisible jet!" Chris grabbed his pen and started writing on the paper, "Courtney! Minus two points for stepping on Lindsay's jet!"

"But..." Courtney scoffed, Harold walked next to her as he asked Lindsay, "Can I have a ride?" "Sure! Who wants a ride in my invisible jet?" She asked as all the guys, raised their hand, "I do!" Chris winked at the camera as he said, "Man, I love this gig." (Y/n) and Beth exchanged looks as Lindsay didn't get the joke. "Who's gonna tell her?" Beth asked as she gave (Y/n) a blank look. The next challenge was an obstacle course, Lindsay was first but wasn't able to finish the course after getting knocked out at the last course. Harold followed behind and finished it, then soon after the others followed and some were able to finish the course, "Okay (Y/n) do you still want to do this or?" Chris asked, hiding his worried tone with a cough as he referred to her minor injury from last episode. "Yeah! It's not like I sprained my ankle or anything, I'll live." Was her assured reply as she flashed him a bright smile.