Chapter 20: Behind the Scenes

This is basically a filler chapter where I add stuff I wasn't able to add in the final chapters sooooo think of it as the raw footage that was cut from the final premiered episode. I was thinking of putting this on the aftermath show chapters but idk.

At the resort

(Y/n) knocked on the other cast members' room to ask if they needed an assistant, most of them turned her offer down since they were already done packing and didn't need anything. (Y/n) knocked on the second to the last room door, it opened to show Noah. "Soon to be contestant, what brings you here?" He asked with his bored tone, looking at her. (Y/n) offered a smile and replied, "Nothing, just asking if you need assistant or something, I'm still technically an intern and I have to do my job." 

"Does he pay you guys?" Noah asked. "He pays me but not the others." (Y/n) shrugged as Noah raised his brow. "I'll let you help me pack if you answer some of my questions," He says before letting her in. "Aight." They looked around the room, noticing books and his clothes on his bed that was neatly folded. (Y/n) started arranging the books into the suitcase, as she began answering Noah's questions about working for Chris. After she was done helping and talking with Noah, she went to the last room, which was Gwen. 

The first night at the trailer

"You pick, top or bottom?" Heather looked at the bunk beds before saying, "Bottom." The camera picked up (Y/n)'s smirk before she said, "Didn't know you were a bottom," biting her lip and winked at Heather as she got up at the top bed. The others in the trailer snorted and giggled at what she said. "Kidding," (Y/n) told the girl below her. What wasn't in the episode was Heather laying on her bed, flustered from the wink and still awake until midnight. "I- I think I'm a switch now- NO, I refuse to be."

Beach Blanket Bogus

Chris was showing the film as he announced, "As some of you can see, we're actually in the shooting studio." Duncan, who had his arm around (Y/n)'s shoulder, asked, "And the AC's cranked because?" Chris chuckled, "All the camer-" Chris turned to the cast members and noticed Duncan's arms, "Get your arms off her." Chris glared, father mode activated. Duncan was confused but for some reason, his glare was much worse than before so Duncan removed his arm. 

*time skip*

Chris noticed (Y/n)'s irritated face before they pushed Duncan's face away and walked up to the ladies. He thought of asking his child about it after the challenge was done but his plan changed after he saw and heard what Duncan said in the confessionals. Chris was so furious that when it was Duncan's turn to ride the surfboard, he started throwing more things at him than what was originally planned, hoping to hit him. While they were waiting for (Y/n) at the bus, Chris and Chef dragged Duncan out of the bus. "What's this about?" Duncan asked, looking at the two guys towering above him. "If we catch you irritating and sexualizing (Y/n) without her consent again, we'll force you to be in more seasons and make you do things in front of camera." Chef says, cracking his knuckles. "You can't make me do that and why do you care about (Y/n)?" Duncan asked avoiding meeting Chef's eyes. "You did sign a slave contract soooo, technically, we can, haha." Chris grins. "Also, about (Y/n), it's not none of your business."

*time skip*

Chris was drinking his coconut juice watching (Y/n)'s team celebrate before choking on his drink after noticing two cast members were missing. He and Chef split up as they went to search for their daughter. Chris heard voices behind the tree and saw Duncan and (Y/n), he knew that would be invading (Y/n)'s privacy but who knew what would happened if he didn't go there? His overprotectiveness suddenly regretted begging her to be in the show with horny teenagers. Chris walked up to them and cleared his throat. "Uh-huh, what are you teens up to?" He asked the two, noticing Duncan shivered more than (Y/n). "Hello Chris." (Y/n) greeted their father as she noticed him smiling at Duncan but not in a good way. "I- uh I should go." Duncan said and gulped after he was out of sight. "What's with the old man?" Duncan asked himself.