Chapter 15. Million Dollar Babies - Part 2

Previously...

"I want to fight her"

"Are you sure about that Courtney?" Chris asked, snickering. "Yes, I'm confident, I am the world champion ball wrestler!" She exclaimed. "Dam, you really can't wait after dinner, huh?" I teased, and she huffed in response, "And stop with your flirting!" I sighed, "Alright then," I said removing my jacket and tied my hair in a ponytail. "Someone better call the ambulance." I smirked, getting in the ring filled with balls, facing Courtney who was already in the rink. "But not for me. I'm not going easy on you," I said. "Bring it on Boyfriend kisser!" Courtney shouts as Chris blew the instrument. I quickly dived into the ball pit as I heard Courtney laugh, "Hiding now, are we?" I rolled my eyes as I saw her leg, I grabbed it and pulled her in, causing the audience to gasp when she suddenly disappeared with an, "Oof-" I grabbed both of her ankles before throwing to the side like a rag doll, causing my team to cheer. She suddenly hopped onto me when I was still kneeling on the ground, I stood up, holding onto her ankles and threw myself onto the ground along with her.

She winced in pain as she fell into the ball pit ground head first. I let go of her legs as I curled my fingers into my palm before swinging my fist to her guts. She grabbed my ponytail, trying to get me off of her as I bit her arm, causing it to bleed a little, "Ow!" I rolled to the side before standing up. "Just give up." I sighed as I kicked her stomach, she coughed out blood as she grabbed my leg and pulled me into the pit. "Well, I'm not done with you!" She shouts pinning me to the ground, I headbutted her hard as I grabbed a ball and shoved it in her mouth when I forced to switch our positions. She glared at me as I got on top of her and started punching her face as she moaned in pain. 

"Chris are you even sure Courtney's alive at this point?" I heard Duncan asked. I looked at Courtney's face, tears were rolling down her eyes as I grabbed both of Courtney's wrists in one hand as I noticed the baby bottle Duncan found earlier, I grabbed it and lifted her chin up. "Courtney!! Just surrender!" Her team shouted, all of them looked worried. I turned back to see her face, she was crying, blood dripping from her nose from the punches, blood stain and bruises on her skin while I was practically uninjured.

"Did you seriously think you could actually beat me? Think, Courtney, think!" I said kneeling over her defenseless body on the ground like that show Invincible. "(Y/N) WINS for the Screaming Gaffers!!" Chris declared as I let go of Courtney's hair. I heard someone crying in the ball pit, I went over and found a child, "You're scary," He cried, I picked him up and said, "No not really." With a chuckle, I left the ring and handed the child to Chef as Duncan held up my jacket. I grabbed it and tied it on my waist since it was hot and sweaty. The ambulance actually came and Courtney was rushed to the hospital. "I gotta admit, you're really intimidating." Harold said, "No not really," I flashed a smile. "Said the one who has Courtney's blood on her top." Heather said swinging her arm on my shoulder, I flashed her a wink at her as Chris walked over to us.

"The episode's shooting will continue tomorrow, you can whatever you want for the afternoon," He announced, as we were about to leave, he called out for me, "(Y/n), a word." I head over to him as the others left. All of the cameras in He looked serious for a moment, until he said, "YOU DID AMAZING!! She deserved being beaten up, she and her lawyers are really annoying buuut I will have to use your allowance for her hospital bills." I did an offended gasp expression as I look at him, "Myyy spa budgettt." He whined, I sighed before rolling my eyes and shrugged, "At least I got to beat her up but you need to pay me back in double."

"You got it!" He said patting my shoulder, "What's the next challenge anyway?" I asked him, "Slam dunk competition and if you guys tied, it'll be a cheering tiebreaker." He answered, "How would you score the tiebreaker then?" I asked, could probably use it to make our team lose to vote of Heather, it's her time to be eliminated, without anything to save her. "They need to cheer for someone who deserves it... why?" He questioned, I just smiled before I got out of the set. I walked back to the trailer where I saw the castmates chilling. "Finally, some quiet, we don't have to hear Courtney's demanding tone." Justin said on the chair with face mask and cucumbers on his eyelids. "That was pretty gorey fight." Lindsay said. "Hello everyone," I cooed, everyone greeted me, some were sounded afraid. I went to the trailer and changed my bloody top to a new one and walked out.