Chapter 1: Total drama drama drama drama island

"But what's in it for me?" I asked after he told me his plan. "I could bribe you." I raised a brow, watching him beg, "Okay, fine, your begging is not a pretty sight to see. At least the readers can't see you." I sighed, placing down my smoothie and picked up a piece of paper, and wrote down a contract along with my special treatments. "Just sign here, and I'll agree to be on the show," I told him, handing him a pen. He didn't even read the entire thing before signing. "Deal! You know I give no beeswax for unfairness, and I don't care what you do, as long as we get the ratings, and I get paid. That's my not-so-little girl!" he exclaimed before hugging me tightly, making me chuckle. I placed the contract safely in the briefcase, and I trusted him. He won't do anything to it, and he already got what he wanted.

I stood up while grabbing the camera as we took the golf cart and drove to the Dock of Shame. I was videotaping Chris while he was talking to the camera, and when we arrived at our destination, we got off as I stayed at the side when he told the viewers about season 2. I walked over to continue recording the cast in the water. "So... You lost the case—way to go. I didn't wanna have to do this but hey, (Y/n) come take my good angle." Chris said as I rolled my eyes playfully and got in front of him where I didn't expect him to push me over to the water. The others gasped since it was unexpected. I swam to the surface and threw the camera at him, which he dodged. "I swear I'm going-" I exclaimed, but Chris cuts me off, "Since none of the fourteen of you officially won, you all officially tied, which means that you will all have another shot at winning the million dollars-" The others cheered as I climbed up the dock. "In season two!"

(Confessionals)

*Leshawna: Did he just say season two?

*Heather: Uh-uh. No way. I am not coming back there.

*Lindsay: Season two? Season two? I'm gonna be so much more famous than I thought! I hope I have the chance to get my roots done first.

*Noah: No ones' gonna talk about the intern Chris pushed in the water?

(Confessionals Off)

I started helping the contestants out since I'm a decent human being. Duncan didn't take my hand and got himself up since he didn't want a lady to help him out and kept his bad boi tough guy persona. I held Gwen's hand and pulled her up and keeping his bad boi tough guy persona. "Thanks, " Gwen smiled as she wrung her short hair. "No problem, I love your outfit," I said, flashing her a grin. "Thanks! I uh-- like your uniform!" She chuckled. I looked down at myself, 'oh right, I was wearing the intern uniform,' I thought. "Oh, forget this. I didn't agree to season two." Duncan said, walking up to Chris, ready to beat his ass up like how Levi beats the shit out of Eren.

"I hate the fine print," Gwen groans as Chris looks at the contestants who weren't in the water earlier as I continue helping out the remaining people in the water. "As for the rest of you, your treasure hunt ends here. Along with all your hopes and dreams of ever winning any money off of being on this show. The good news, though? You'll be watching all the action on season two from the sidelines!" Chris announced. "Wait a minute! I wanna be on season two!" Courtney whined as I sighed. Chris help up the papers, "Tut tut tut tut! Fine print, and besides, I got a new contestant, you'll get to meet them in the official first episode of the new season, stay tuned!" Chris announced once more, now looking at the camera.

(Confessionals)

*Courtney: Oh, that is it! If they thought they were in trouble before, they're in huge trouble now!

*Harold: Another season? Sweet! Another chance to showcase my mad skills! Hi-yah! Ow! Oh! Oh-ho-ho! Funny bone! Aw, that is funny. Oh! Aw!

*Katie: Yay! We get to stay for another season!

*Sadie: Just to watch though.

*Katie: That's okay. We'd watch at home anyway.

*Sadie: Oh yeah, that's true! And we get to stay together!

(Confessionals Off)

"Yes, this is so awesome! E-scope is coming back! E-scope is coming back!" Izzy giggled. "This is so exciting! Lindsay, if you win and you buy France, will you invite me over?" Beth asked Lindsay, who smiled back at her, "For sure!" I lastly helped Owen got up with the help of Gwen. "In exactly two days, you'll all report to a brand new location for a whole new challenge and the last one standing will receive one. Million. Dollars! So don't forget to tune in... to Total. Drama. Action!"

The crickets chirped, "Uh, that means go!" He told the other intern who was recording Chris. After the cast went back to the resort to pack up, I walked over to Chris and kicked him into the lake. "My hair!" Chris exclaimed, "Payback, old man," I laughed, watching the wig float on the water. "You're a meanie," Chris pouted when he got up to the dock with the wet wig hanging on his head. "I'm your daughter. What do you expect?" I chuckled, hugging him before, grabbing the wig off from his head, and took a run for it. After that, I went to the resort, holding fresh and dry clothes. "So, intern, do you know who the contestant that's willing to join Chris' show is?" I heard someone asked as I walked by. I stopped on my tracks before turning to them, "That would beeeeee..." I dragged it off before gesturing to myself, "Me." Noah's eyes widen, "Are you crazy?" I let out a sarcastic laugh, "A little bit mad, yeah." I said, winking at him. I got close to him but not too close. I respect people's boundaries. "But don't tell anyone about it? Okay? we don't want any spoilers."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(edited)

------------------------------------------------------------------

~Uriel~