"Well not everyone pushed their 'family' to an eternal flaming abyss." Lucifer rebutted.

       "This and that are different, Lucy." The angel giggled. "It's not like I had choice you know? But enough about that! It seems like you found a suitor! A soul that's brave enough to stand next to you... he must be the most despicable man alive."

         "Silence!" Lucifer shouted, it was as if flames had risen from the ground. She smirks, "Are you sure an angel like you should say words like that? Because I a sure you... that man is far from being as bad as I am."

         "Exactly." Uriel sighed. "Such a shame, for a decent man to be right at your knees... Seducing a perfectly normal mortal into loving, no that's just sugar coating... Serving you!"

      "Wow, it's a shame you're an angel. I could have you replace Levi with that envy." Lucy smirked.

       "This is not envy, Lucifer! It is pity."

       "Strange, I'm sure you've eavesdropped on every mortal I've interacted with. So what makes this one so different?"

         "Don't act ignorant. You know that it shouldn't be possible for a mortal to walk hell and come back... well without numbered days at least."

          "Don't tell me that she took a liking to him?" Lucifer grimaced and facepalmed.

"Indeed she has, our dear mother doesn't want any children to stray like you have..."

Lucifer chuckled. Flames erupting from her feet, her eyes glowed white as she glared at the angel. "I won't let even a feather of any of you come near him." Her pitchfork appears in her hands.

Uriel's wings extended and towered behind her. A scabbard materialized from her hip-strap, grabbing the handle she drew out a sword.

"Sorry dear sister, but it is our Goddess' will... and her will be done."

***

        "Where could she have gone?" You walked faster down the street, scanning every nook and cranny to see any signs of Lucifer.

         Beelzebub sighed as she buzzed right behind you. "Who knows? Well this is your fault anyway..."

         "M-my fault?!" You glance at her. "I literally just came in the room. If anything I should have walked out when I saw that mess... Thankfully Azazel was there though."

           Beel glared back before groaning. "Women are complicated creatures, Helltaker. And demon women, are even worse. You should know that, you live with like... Nine."

          "It's harder when everyone has different personalities and behaviors. Barely can mutually agree with each other."

           "Well if there's one thing, we all have in common..." She landed on your shoulder making you pause. "It's our love for you."

         A playful tone that made you slightly cringe.

       "Oh shut up!" You laugh. "Love for me or my panc-"

      You stopped talking, Beel looked in front of you and paused as well. A girl was curiously staring at you with glimmering blue eyes, their blonde hair softy blown by the wind. You stood their awkwardly silent...

      N-no it's not because a female is staring at you. It's because you were just seen, in an outsider perspective, talking and laugh to yourself.

         "Umm..." The girl spoke up.

          "Phone!!" You blurted out, your hand quickly went to your pocket to get your phone and rushed up to your ear. "...I was talking through my phone..."

         "Ah I see..." The girl smiled. "Well then, if you're busy..."

         "They hung up!" You tell her as you put down the phone. "Do you need help or something?"

         "Ah If it's not much of a bother! I was actually here with a friend, but I lost her... And I'm not familiar with the city so I'm kind of..."

         "Oh that's not good!" You lowkey sound like a shady person. "Well she's probably around here so-"

          "Bzzz...wow, despite doing it with so much demon girls, you still can act like a virgin."  Beel whispered in your ear with an annoying buzzing sound. You brush her away with your hand making her fly off. "Well whatever, if you'd rather polish your flirt then I'll go look for Lucy myself!"

          You hear the buzzing sound fade away as Beel flew further from you. Focusing back on the girl, you can't just leave her right? Either within you there's a very good conscience or this is just the harem Protagonist instincts....

        "So, I'll help you look for her."

        "Why thank you...!" She smiled, though there was a bit of worry in her face right now. A sigh escapes from her mouth with her facial expression getting more relaxed.

        "It seems that the demon that was haunting you has left." She said.

         "Eh?" You're eyes widened.