"I'm takin you down you sonuvabitch!" (Origins Arc)

Start from the beginning

The person spoke, "What in the hell are you doin' here, Ghost?" came an old man's voice, his Texas accent, very prominent.

The man in question merely scrolled through his phone nonchalantly, "My job, Lenny."

The man, Lenny, merely looked up to the ceiling and rolled his eyes, "Are you serious, does The League, not trust me with somethin' this gosh darn easy?!"

"It's not that they don't trust you, Lenny," he put away his phone and folded his arms, "It's just that you aren't the most...subtle, of assassins."

"Subtle?!" the old man turned around to glare at the younger of the duo.

"Turn back around, Len. We don't want people getting suspicious. Plus, if anyone looks through these cameras, they won't be able to place us," Ghost was calm.

"Oh...alright," Lenny still gave him a glance or two as he reluctantly fixed himself in his seat, "I just think that I'm perfectly cut out for the mission on my own...that's all I'm sayin'."

"I know, Len," the brown haired man looked into the crowd and noticed the airport security making the rounds, " Listen, meet me at Capitol Bar and Restaurant, tomorrow, 0900 hours," he got up, adjusted his suit and grabbed his bag, "And Lenny..."

"Yeah?"the older rough neck of the two asked glancing at the young man whom finally gave him a look.

"Don't be late," Ghost left the airport and made his way to an awaiting taxi outside. He hopped into the backseat after loading his bag into the truck, "Take me to..." he looked down at his phone before looking back to the driver, "Burbury Hotel, please."

"You got it," the driver said as he took off and Ghost was finally able to lean back and close his eyes.

"This is gonna be a long assignment," he said to himself as the driver weaved through the streets.

The drive went on for a little while until they had finally arrived at their destination and Ghost paid the driver whilst also leaving him with the change.

He entered the hotel lobby and went up to the front desk, the woman behind the counter smiled at him, "Hi, how may I help you today?"

He took in her soft features for a moment before returning the gesture, "Hi, I booked one of the suites here earlier today."

"Of course," the woman looked down at the computer in front of her before looking back up at him, "Name, please?"

"Nick Walden," he answered her and flashed his pearly whites, bringing out a blush from the woman.

"R-Right," she handed him his key card, "There you are, Mr. Walden, enjoy your stay, sir," she shied away from his hot stare.

"Thank you," he glanced at her name tag, "Elana," he then said to her, "You know, if you're not too busy after your shift, why don't we meet up? I know this a bit forward, but...I could use a tour of the city."

She was a bit hesitant at first before, cracking up a bit, chuckling, "Sure, I'd love to, Mr. Walden."

"Please, Nick," he smiled at her before he could leave, they exchanged numbers and he was on his way.

As he got to the top floor of the hotel, he went to his room and scoped out its layout. After doing that, he took out his Dual AMT Handballers and placed them on a study table in the room whilst also firing up his laptop.

He took a small black case out of his pocket and opened it. Inside of it was an earpiece, he placed it in his ear and pressed the ENTER button of his laptop, being sure to hold it for a few seconds.