"Want to see my lease?" (The Winter Soldier 2014)

As Fury drives through the city he instructs his car computer to make a call.

"Activating communications encryption protocol."

"Open secure line zero-four-zero-five," Nick says as he swerves through traffic calmly.

"Confirmed."

The line rings for a few moments and Fury raises a brow.

"Huh," he hums, "She always answers on the first ring."

Just before the call could be cut, the person on the other line answers.

"This is...Hill," Maria speaks into her phone breathlessly.

Fury reels back in his seat, slightly disturbed at the way her voice sounded.

"Uh...I need you here in D.C." Fury shakes off his weirded out expression to get down to business, "Deep shadow conditions."

"Yeah, boss got it...Deep Shadow--" Maria tries to respond but seemingly drops her phone as Fury hears it hit something.

Fury's face contorts, "Hill...are you--"

"Give me four hours, sir!" Hill quickly replies and Fury huffs.

"You have three, over," Fury scoffs out as he hangs up, "Damn young people."

He eventually stops at a red traffic light and looks over to the next car and sees two police officers in the car looking at him with suspicion.

"Want to see my lease?" Fury just responds with a shake of his head.

The policemen quickly sound their police horn once before they start to drive off, as Fury goes to drive off as well, suddenly another police car smashes into his car, his car is then surrounded by several other police cars crashing into him.

From inside his car, Fury is injured. His car's computer comes to life once more.

"Fracture detected. Recommend anesthetic injection."

As Fury is giving himself the injection a SWAT team truck pulls up and his computer speaks again.

"D.C. Metro Police dispatch shows no units in this area."

Fury looks at the supposed 'policemen' in alarm as he is surrounded by the police and SWAT team, he quickly realizes they are all disguised mercenaries.

He turns to his car computer, "Get me out of here!"

The mercenaries suddenly start shooting at Fury's car with their rifles.

"Propulsion systems offline."

"Then reboot, dammit!" Fury scolds as the armor on his vehicle starts to become weaker, the mercenaries bring out a battering ram to break in.

"Warning! Window integrity compromised."

"You think?" Fury sasses back, "How long to propulsion?"

"Calculating..."

The mercenaries start to use the battering ram on Fury's car window.

"Window Integrity thiry-one percent. Deploying countermeasures--"

"Hold that order!" Fury orders as the batterring ram is smashed against the car window again.

"Window Integrity nineteen percent. Offensive measures advised."

"Wait!" Fury still holds his ground as the battering ram is smashed against the window again.

"Window Integrity one percent--"