"You go Dad!" (Avengers 2012)

Previously...

"What--What're you--" the girl's father opened the door wider to see whom it was on the other side of the door.

However, as he did so, the words that seemed to be in his throat died down as he is seen holding a little girl, seeming to be around 9 years in age as she hugged his neck whilst drawing whiskers on his face with marker.

Natasha's face contained that of shock as she stared at the former best assassin in the world...

"Wait!" Bruce was flabbergasted, "Professor Smith?!"

...

Natasha Romanoff was currently having a hard time...

She was currently watching the man that was feared by nations of people and had previously taken down a small army single handedly...being drawn on by a 9 year old little girl.

"Wow..." was the only word she could manage out  before immediately catching herself, she cleared her throat, "So...this is what you've been up to then...?"

Bruce, whom was also confused and having a crises of his own shook his head as he looked towards Natasha, still flabbergsted.

"Um...are you guys old friends of Dad's?" the teenager from before asked Natasha and Bruce.

"Yes!"

"No!"

Natasha and John both answered simultaneously.

"Uh...huh," the girl raised a brow at her father as she stared between Natasha and John, "I'm sensing history here."

"Well," Bruce decided to step in, "Actually your Father and I met at a seminar in Colombia State University in...20--"

"2010," John smiled at Bruce, "It's good to see you again, Dr. Banner," the men shook hands.

"Ah, yes...well...I wish we were able to get together to finish our conversation on your character analysis methods, but--" Bruce began.

"I heard...and well...saw," John answered for Bruce, saving him from having to awkwardly explain his problem.

"Yeah," Bruce smiled sheepishly.

"Daddy, who's the pretty lady?" the 9 year old finally spoke as she was finished with her masterpiece on her father's face.

"Yeah, Dad," his other daughter, whom had her hands on her hip asked with a raised brow, "We've heard how you and Dr. Banner met already. How did you and her meet?"

"Yeah, John," Natasha, whom was now thoroughly enjoying the way the former assassin sweated as he was being interrogated, helped out, "How did we meet again, my memory's a little foggy."

"Right," John smiled pointedly at Natasha whom chuckled as the whiskers on his face made him look funny, "Well..."

He suddenly remembered his first encounter with her in the Vatican...

"We...met at a church service..." John explained.

"You went to church?" his teenage daughter tried to contain a laugh.

Ghost remembered the scene where he placed a bullet into the former Pope at the time's skull...

"Yeah..." John nodded his head, as if to shake off the memory, "I had a life before I adopted you two, you know."

"Mhm."

"Mhm."

Both Natasha and his teenage daughter hummed at the same time before looking to each other and giggling.