Chapter 33

| Meeting the cast and crew |

Two months had pass and our secret relationship, not that much of a secret anymore, continued.

He couldn't be here in City A everytime, he told me that the remaining scenes are much more intense now since the filming is about to finish. There's usually a lot of action scenes since he's doing a historical film and that has made the production slower to make sure that actors well being are not compromised.

Thanks to Linjie and Shu Jian, I was well informed on Ming Chen's well being and is relieved to know his schedule ahead of time.

Since our meeting last two weeks, he hasn't come here due to his busy schedule. He's been travelling to City B to City A to promote their film and has been doing some radio shows and interviews. It's been a long time since I've heard of him.

Ding!

I looked at my phone and read his message. As usual, it made me snicker secretly and a warm sensation hit my chest after finishing it. He always send me messages without fail and for that, I really am relieved and thankful.

"Wei, why is our Teacher Feng smiling everytime she looks at her phone? It seems like spring has finally come to our Teacher Feng eh?" One of the senior teacher said which made me blush in embarrassment.

"Aiyah! Really? Then there's two teachers in this school that will be married in just a year! How wonderful!" Another said which made me lowered my head and cursed Ming Chen in my head.

Argh! Even when he's not around, he's making trouble for me!

It's as if all the teachers have been injected with chicken blood and has found a new way to torment me and continued their conversation. It almost got to the point where they're already asking me whether I want a big family or not which made me feel like my five viscera and six bowels were crushed after that sharp and deadly question.

"Zhu laoshi, Feng Mian's face looked like it's about to burst from embarrassment! Stop fooling around or else she'll flee from too much embarrassment and might not arrive to the wedding venue!" Another senior teased making the whole table full of teachers laugh in glee.

"Aiyah, Zhu laoshi, don't tease her anymore, let's talk about Ping Ling! She invited us to her wedding this October! Ai, there's a lot of stuff to do, you must be tired!" I looked at our vice principal in gratefulness and pitied Ping Ling who look like my thumb when it's restricted.

The two of us met gazes, hers were an expression of help me while I avoid my gaze in shame and cowardness.

The conversation continued and has even develop to the point where some senior teachers were giving her life advices and tips on how to be well acquainted with your in laws.

I'm sorry Ping Ling, this is a world where the weak are prey to the stong, I do not want to die a dog's death. We haven't seen each other's parents yet, so, I'm grateful for your company.

Goodbye.

...

"Teacher Ping is avoiding you" Shu Jian said which made me nod in guilt.

"Let's not talk about that okay? How's your brother?" I leaned back and looked at my right side where Shu Jian currently sat.

I took a glimpse of her face and she have this look of exasperation. It's that kind of expression where it's like she's sick of hearing a situation.

"Well?"

"He's fine and living well in fact he even tagged my husband on Weibo. Numerous fans almost licked the screen and several mutual celebrity friends of his commented" she stopped and admired her face on the small mirror before continuing. "Of course my husband's the best, those bird brain fans of my brother failed to recognize mount tai, hmph! They even said that my husband couldn't compare with my gege! How dare them say that!"

I look at my Weibo account and there it is, a picture of Ming Chen with a historical ancient costume. He was wearing a dark blue colored shenyi with golden patterns on his sleeves. There's a black garment tied on his waist. He was in the air with several wires strap on his body and a sword on his right hand. Beside him was An Bolin dressed in similar style just with a different color blocking Ming Chen's sword.

I looked for the comments and was instantly bombarded with comments such as:

Commentor 1: Ming Chen Dada! Please marry me!
Commentor 2: No! I'm Ming Chen Dada's fiance!
Commentor 3: Those two upstairs, stop talking nonsense! It's clearly I who is Ming Chen Dada's wife!

Other people commented on their handsomeness and some had even said that they had licked the screen a couple of times as well as the fact that there's a fresh meat on the screen that cannot be absolutely ignored. Some were even more brazen to say that they have already eloped with their Dada. I could see some Weibo users with a yellow v commenting praises towards the two.

Just to say, the post were listed on Weibo's top searched list making me realize once more that my boyfriend is someone whose famous and have a lot of fans.

Ai, it truly is a pain sometimes, but who told me to fall in love with him?

Then my phone rang and it was Linjie who called. I immediately answered in fear of something bad that has happened. She wouldn't call me when I'm still in my work hours so there must be something wrong.

"Linjie, did something happened? Is Ming Chen okay-"

"We're fine, Ming Chen's whining about you and wanted you to go to the film site since there's only two scenes for him to film" she said plainly which made me doubt about my hearing.

"Oh"

"I'm telling the truth- Ming Chen! Stop doing that! Okay, okay! I'll give my phone- this idiot- here!" I heard some ruckus from the side before his familiar voice was heard on the other line.

"Feng-er, missed me?" His laughter made my heart beat fast as if it was galloping.

"En, I missed you a lot" I said, my voice thick with emotions.

I heard him sigh and was wondering about it when he said.

"Do you want me to die? Ai, my Feng-er, stop being so cute or else I'll eat you alive" he threatened, his voice slightly hoarse making me blush in secret.

"You- don't be too vulgar!" I angrily said with a smile on my face.

"Come here, please? I'll protect my dearest gongzhu, you don't need to worry. I already told my company about our relationship, I just need your confirmation" he said lightly which made me pause.

Am I ready to do that?

I'm still in doubt and in fear, I don't want to lose this relationship that easy and I don't want to slight him too.

"I think I need a bit more time, can...can I do that?"

"Of course Feng-er, what you want, we'll do it" he softly comforted my agitated heart and I sighed in relief.

"I'll come, just... behave you hear me?" I warn him before I heard several laughters which made me horrified.

"Oops, the entire crew heard, I accidentally pressed the loud speaker button. Sorry Feng-er"

This sly, rogue bastard!

Notes:

Spring has finally come means she/he has finally achieved love or is in a relationship.
Lǎoshī means teacher.
The five viscera and six bowels, the internal organs of the human body.
Weibo users with the yellow V, it means verified, just like a blue tick on an Instagram/Twitter account.
To have eyes but fail to recognize Mount Tai, to be ignorant or arrogant; to fail to recognize someone or something of great status.
Shenyi is a cross between the Pienfu and the Changpao. It consists of a tunic and a skirt or trousers like the Pienfu, but the tunic and the skirt are sewed together and essentially one piece like the Changpao.
Dà shén, big god, like DaDa and male god’s ‘god’, similiar to great gurus.

***
Well, let us meet the crew in tomorrow's chapter shall we? I hope you like this chapter, if you do, please give it a vote!

Thank you everyone! Stay safe as always!

Please do VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!