Chapter 20

| A very abrupt meeting with the two players|

Yes, I think the quote 'To meet face to face on a narrow path' is truly the best fitting description of what's truly going on in this situation.

Look at what we have, to the right side is my brother who wears nothing but his boxers and to the left is my so called suitor who always act shamelessly towards me.

Now, which side should I chose? To the right side where my blood related brother is or to the left where my lover is?

But it doesn't matter anymore, Ming Chen just dug himself a grave by staying here in the middle of the night and is seen kissing, well we didn't, me whose supposed to be asleep and now we're busted by my brother.

Great.

"Gege, it's not what you're thinking-"

"It's exactly what I'm thinking!"

"Wait, you're thinking? Oh no, I don't mean that gege, I'm just trying to ease the atmosphere, you know?"

This is not the right time for me to really anger my brother, ugh. If this situation isn't this messy, I would have laugh and boast at my words but not now.

Definitely not now.

"Da ge, I promise you that I won't harm your sister-"

"I already knew the likes of you, were the same species! Don't you dare lay your hands on my sister, come here Wu Feng Mian!" He nudge me on my wrist and I was soon settled on his back.

Argh! You two are like two peas in a pod! You're practically twin brothers if you ignore the age gap!

"Gege, we're not doing anything wrong!"

"Not doing anything wrong?! Do you think I'm still a three year old?! It's the middle of the night, mom and dad is away and I'm asleep, I know what his thinking!" He retorted back which made my jaw slacked.

How could he interpret it in that way? I mean we were seen almost kissing each other and that just aggravates the situation but put that aside, everything is just coincidence!

"It's just a coincidence! We're not doing anything nor will we do any of what you're thinking of! Get your mind out of the gutter gege!" I glared at him while he crossed his arms and said.

"Oh really? Do you promise that you didn't think nor imagine any stuff that I definitely don't want to utter, towards my sister? Do you dare to promise?!"

Really? In the middle of the night, we're here shouting at each other and testing our patience which is now clearly non-existent. My head hurts from the noise and from all the thinking!

"Gege you should stop-"

"I did think of those things but I won't do them until we've tied the knot"

I was appalled at his words, I couldn't even remember the romantic words he just uttered earlier.

Every word he said before just vanished into dust.

"Seriously! Ugh! You two talk and I will sleep! Goodnight!"

It didn't take long for the two of them to be tounge tied after I left. I didn't hear any ruckus downstairs so I managed to fall asleep.

I just need some sleep. Yes, after all that happened today, sleep is the best reward anyone would want after this tiring day.

I just hope the two of them didn't claw each other's throat.