Part 9

When the breakfast was over Lloyd took her on his office. He sit on his chair and gesture her to a chair in front of his desk. Sam broke the silence. 

"Alpha, I wish to go back to the house for Omega and resume the work I left. I appreciate your kindness for accepting  and taking me back, giving me comfort since I return but it's not necessary." The truth is she wants to run away if she get the chance. She just don't wanna give him the idea that she wanna run again because he might lock her and get guards watching her every move. It would be hard for her to escape if that happens. 

"You're not going back there and work like others. You will stay in this house, in that room. Whatever you need tell me and it will be yours. "

Sam look at him like he is crazy. Something  strange is happening here. She sensed it. She's not sure if she's going to like it or not. Everything is confusing. The way he treat her and how everyone else are acting like there is something she needed to know.  And where is the Luna? She didn't see her when they arrive. She didn't see her this morning on breakfast too. Is that why he went to her bed because he was alone?There are so may questions running on her head but she kept them to herself not wanting to get to the nerve of the Alpha. Alphas are known for their temper. She is an Omega. She grew up obeying not questioning her Alpha. 

"You will be occupied with something else.You will train like other wolves starting today if you want ." 

"Really?" Sam couldn't believe her ears. She wanted to join the training but as an Omega she was considered weak and joining the training is just a waste of time. 

He nodded. Pleased with the enthusiasm he can see on her reaction. 

"Jake is in charge of the training. He will make sure you get the best and become one of our the best warriors."

"Thank you  Alpha."  It's good to join the training while plotting for her escape. This training will benefit her plan of escape. The more she get stronger and the more fighting skills she get, the bigger her chances to escape and live on her own. And the Alpha wouldn't suspect anything. Perfect!

"Before I let you go, I would like to ask why you run away a year ago?" He lean on his chair and relax a bit waiting for her response.

Oh no! What came to his mind asking such question? Well he can do that and anything he want , he is the Alpha. But she cant give him any answer. She cant tell him she run away because she got extremely jealous to his mate. She will not admit to this hot Alpha that she's one of those girls hoping for his attention and she gone mad when he found his mate!

Knock.Knock.Knock. They both look at the door. 

"Come in."

"Alpha, I came to take Sam on her training." It was Jake. 

Sam stood before he press her on answering his question. She excuse herself, didn't wait for his response and walk out the door.

Both men look at her walking and disappear on the door. Jake raised his brow and look at Lloyd. He shrug.

"She must be very excited." Jake said and left the room.