Part 2

His pack was tracking these rogues for days and finally they got the chance to take them down. They were fighting when the air blew. His senses smell the sweetest scent of roses, vanilla and something he couldn't point finger to. It filled him and lost focus on the fight. 

"Alpha!" It was Jake his Gamma, who jumped in front of the wolf who was about to bite him. Seeing that his men can handle it, he left and run down the mountain towards the trees few feet away from the road. They are in a neutral territory where werewolves lived with unsuspecting humans. He shifted to his human form before following the scent. 

His wolf was getting crazy in his head telling him to follow the scent before they lose it. His heart was beating wild inside his chest. He has an idea why his wolf was acting so strange. He narrow his eyes and saw someone moving ahead. He walked slowly and hid himself behind a tree . A girl with straight black hair came to view. his wolf began howling.

"Mine. Mine Mine."

She was throwing punches to a poor tree. He smell a faint scent of blood, her blood.He took a step toward hers and turn around to see two wolves shifted to human forms  and attacked him.

"Okay let's do this," he said to himself and run towards the opponent. His wolf was furious, they were so close to their mate and this men were asking for their death.  He's not going to sweat with this kind of fight. He throw the first guy on the ground. And then at the corner of his eyes he saw a shiny object. A silver . He gritted his teeth and before he knew it the girl threw herself to push the man who was about to stab him. She took her ground and face the man. Shocked. He never thought that she will put herself in danger and he would never allow it. Never! Not his mate. He gritted his teeth, his eyes are dark in anger. Without a second thought he killed the man who was fighting him. His wolf took over. He shifted in second  and jumped to the man who was attacking her. Death is all he can think of. Death is what came to the man. 

He shifted back to his human form not minding he was totally naked. He found her looking at him from head to toe. He stood proudly loving the thought that his mate approved of his appearance. most girls does, but they don't matter. Only this one. From behind he heard paws running. They all shifted when they reached him.