1

"Who's this daddy?" I ask him as a young boy about my age stood in front of me beside my father. He wore one of our butlers uniform and didn't look happy. He also was a chimera like all of our maids and butlers but seems to be a doggie type.

Father put his hand on the boys shoulder and introduced him. "This is Lunette, Elizabeth. She is your personal butler."

"She?" I ask curiously as I was seeing a boy in front of me, well what appears to be a boy. He had midnight black hair that was shaggy and in curls and piercing bright blue eyes with one of them being only half red. "Daddy, shouldn't she be a maid?"

"She prefers to be your butler for personal reasons, Elizabeth." he states as Lunette kept quiet with an emotionless face. "Lunette greet my daughter."

She looks up at father and nods then looks directly at me. "Good evening Ms. Elizabeth, I'm glad to serve you in whatever way possible."

I tilted my head confusingly. I never had a personal butler before and I'll expect one to be an adult instead of a child.

"Good job Lunette, now go along you two. Lunette?" Lunette faces him again preparing to listen. "You will tend to my daughter's every need. Listen and do to whatever she has to say, understand?"

"Yes sir." Lunette responds respectfully as father then walks off. Lunette turns to me staring at me emotionless.

"Um.. wanna play dollies?" I ask her happily as I don't get out much and I'll like to have a friend.

"No ma'am." I pout turning away as I stomp my foot.

"Fine, I no wanna play with you anyways!" I begin to walk towards my room as she follows behind. "Stop following me!"

~~~

'Knock knock!"

I began to open my eyelids as I heard the knock from my bedroom door. Sitting up on my bed, I stretched out comfortably as the knock repeats itself. "I'm up!"

The door opens revealing Lunette, nicely dress in our butlers uniform and holding a tray of breakfast for me. She quickly but carefully takes it towards me then sits it on my lap gently. "Good morning Ms. Elizabeth, here's your breakfast for today. Enjoy! I'll be be back in 15 to prepare you for school."

"Thank you Lunette." I nod to her as she emotionlessly nod back. She carefully turns herself to not struck my bed with her tail. She quickly leaves the room shutting the door behind her as I yawn again still tired.

Quickly, I ate my meal and sat my tray on my bedside table to prepare myself for school. Lunette is always on time so if I don't be ready before she gets here, I'll be stuck with her dressing me. Which isn't bad or anything since she has been dressing me my whole life since she arrived but I'm starting to get more embarrassed with her seeing my body now that we're almost 18.

I grabbed my uniform out of my closet and quickly began to dress myself in my skirt and collar shirt. As I was buttoning my last button, someone knocks on my door and opens it revealing Lunette. She makes her way towards me and straightens my shirt and collar out nicely. "Ms. Elizabeth, I told you that I'll be back to prepare you for school. There was no need to rush yourself eating breakfast."

"I know Lunette but I can dress myself." I stated rolling my eyes as she leads me to my bed sitting me down.

Grabbing my thigh highs, she begins to slide them onto my feet and up my legs making me blush. Pushing my skirt down, she looks up emotionless raising an eyebrow as her ears spiked up. "Are you alright, Ms. Elizabeth? If you aren't feeling well, I'll inform Mr. Burford."

"No, I'm fine Lunette. Please hand me my shoes, I'll put them on myself." I said as she nods, standing up going towards my closet grabbing my shoes.

Immediately, she returned with them placing them on the floor and grabbing my empty tray. "I'll let you continue getting ready as I take this down to the kitchen. I'll inform Chief Ty, that you enjoyed his breakfast."

Without me saying anything, she left again closing the door behind her. Breathing out a sigh of relief, I slipped on my shoes and made my way to my bathroom doing my morning routine. Once I was done, I pulled half of my hair into a low ponytail.

Leaving the bathroom, I grabbed my phone from my night stand and slipped it in my school jacket and began to make my way out to my father's office. Knowing he'll be in there, I quietly barged in to see him on the phone. Smiling, I made my way to him as he looks up smiling at me then continues onto his conversation. Rolling my eyes, I gave him a quick hug and left.

Going to the garage, Lunette was standing beside it with my bag in hand ready for us to leave. Seeing me coming, she nods and opens the garage door for me. I thanked her as she did the same for me with the car door. She slips in beside me as our driver, Fred who was a tiger chimera begins to start the engine. Lunette does go to school with me and because my father being who he is, he demanded that she must be in all my classes and if I needed to leave, she must tag along.

"Good morning Ms. Elizabeth, are you ready?" Fred asks me smiling as he looked back at me to sure I was secured and comfortable. Fred's nice and been our family's driver since I remember. He has a bald head with dark skin completion and hazel eyes but surprisingly it goes well with his orange and black striped ears and tail.

"I'm ready Fred, thank you." I answered him as I was buckled in securely. He nods and pulls out our driveway as we began heading to school.

The drive is always quiet unless Fred starts a conversation. Lunette sits quietly beside me and stares out the window.

Looking at her, I began to study her features which became a bad habit of mine. You could definitely tell she was female but she had her masculine features such as a slightly sharp jaw line and strong cheek bones. I noticed how her hair has grew long over the years where she nows put it in a low ponytail with few of her very loose curls loose from it. Her loose curls made her baby hairs perfect as the bangs frames her face and made her beautiful baby blue eyes stand out amazingly. Her chest grew nicely as they weren't too big or too small. They look perfectly for my hands to cup them.

Seeing her now facing me, my cheeks brighten a pink shade hoping she didn't notice how long I've been staring. "Ms. Elizabeth, are you alright? If something is bothering you, I'll be glad to fix it."

Fix it? You don't have emotions to fix what's bothering me. Taking a breath. I faced her smiling. "I'm fine Lunette, just feeling quite hot."

"Please turn the air on back here Fred, Ms. Elizabeth is feeling feverish." Lunette tells Fred as he nods turning the air on quickly.

"My apologies Ms. Elizabeth." He apologizes as I gave him a small smile.

Noticing where we were, I know we'll be arriving to school soon. I hope Amanda doesn't ask me 101 questions today. I already feel exhausted with just thinking of how she'll be this morning.