Prologue

A long time ago,  there live two knights.  They live not on Quorton or Earth, rather the passageway between them.  They call this place " The Land of Tsuro.  Their job was to protect the connection between Quorton and Earth.  The name of the two knights are Sukui and Kage.

Sukui is " The Knight of Salvation ". He's job was to control the light in Tsuro.

Kage is " The Knight of Shadows ". He's job was to control the shadows of Tsuro. 

Sukui and Kage can travel to both Quorton And Earth to protect the balance and peace of the two worlds. However, through time Kage became jealous of Sukui. Because the people of Quorton and Earth always tried to make the darkness and shadows in their hearts disapeared and submit to the light that Sukui bring to them.

One day Kage could not take it anymore.  So his jealousy began to rise along with his powers. To the point that he feel's there should be one ruler of  Tsuro.

He challenge Sukui to a battle, but Sukui refuses to except. " Do you think that a would stand around while the citizens of BOTH planets always sucome to your PRECIOS LIGHT " he said to Sukui with haterd in his eyes. " Because there could only be one ruler here and that ruler is ME!! ". After that, shadows began to seround Kage in respons to his hatred and making him more powerfull than ever.  " Kage, i will NOT fight you. It will distrub the balance between Quorton and Earth, you must control the darkness inside you!!! " Sukui yelled at Kage.  That did not help though,  in fact it made his heart darker than ever.  " Who needs balance when you can have IT ALL" Kage yelled at Sukui while attacking him.  Sukui feels that there is no reasoning with Kage so he decided to fight him, because if he didnt it will distrub the balance between both worlds.

The battle began, Sukui was still able to match Kage's power but not for long.  Kage manage to get a direct hit on Sukui.  Sukui was badly injured and its seems that all hope was lost, but Sukui has a back-up plan for this situation.  He hessitated for a while, but the stakes were high so Sukui dicided to do his plan.

"Oh Kage i am sorry but you leave me no other choice but to use THIS " he said while revealing a gem in his hand.

The gem that Sukui is holding has a massive amount of enegy and he plans to use it in this battle. Its called " The Titan Gem". The Titan Gem shines brightly in Sukui's hand and it gave him the same amount of energy as Kage. Sukui commence an attack on Kage.  Since both has the same amount of energy it created a massive explotion. An explotion so big it destroyed The Land of Tsuro.  Both Sukui and Kage disapeared without a trace. The Titan Gem was also destroyed in the process. The only thing that's left is the scattered pieces of it.

The Titan Gem split into 6 pieces

The Titan Gem split into 6 pieces.  Legend said that one day the 6 gems will choose their owner and make them reach their full potential once again

( Eons later )

After the defeat of Villius a new corebrick manifest on Quorton.  That corebrick has colors that are dark as shadows.  It truns out that corebrick holds the spirit of Kage.  His haterd still live's on, he vow's that he will one day find the scattered pieces of The Titan Gem and use it to spread his shadows on both, Quorton and Earth

To Be Continued...

( Authors Notes )

Hi, this is my first fanfiction story.  I created this book to bring back the memories of past favorite anime. I still watch the Tenkai Knights until
today. Dont forget to Follow, Vote, and Leave a Comment.