"Yuichiro." I shook his hand, "but I prefer Yuu."

"Well, what brings you to this part. As far as I could tell, Mr, Shindo never leaves your side." He said as he twirled around a lose piece of hair.

"Well, I was looking for my sist- Akane, and I realized I haven't seen much of this house. So, I wanted to know what's up there." I said.

"Just places for staff and a few other locked rooms." Kai admitted.

"So he's hiding something up there?" I asked.

He laughed, "Maybe. He hides many things and it ain't really our business. That's between Mr. Shindo and the room." He winked.

I busted out laughing a bit, "I always wondered about that."

"Are you hungry?" He asked, "Mr. Shindo would fucking kill me if he knew I let you go without eating first."

"Umm, sure!" I said happily.

I followed him to a kitchen that I hadn't been in yet and was surprised to see 2 familiar faces, one was regretfully familiar, but I was happy to see the other.

"Aunt Mahiru!" I hugged her tightly, "and... you." I said blandly.

"Don't sound so happy to see me." The weirdo winked.

"Auntie, why are you still hanging around this personified dildo?" I asked.

She laughed a bit, her eyes lighting up, "Crowley actually has quite a bit of respect for others, it's shocking. Anyway, how have you been? I heard you've been stabbed. Was it Mikaela?" She asked.

"No," I sighed, "It was another psychopath."

"Was it the one that saved you after we left with Guren and Shinya?" She asked.

"Umm, yeah. Hey, uh, how are they?" I asked, not daring to ask how the hell she knew about Ray.

Her expression was as warm as ever, "They're doing well. They almost lost their shit when they heard you were stabbed, but other than that, they're fine. They miss you."

I glanced over to Kai, "What's happening?" I asked.

"Well, it's not like we're all deaf. We know what happens within these walls. The media and police can't even take that bastard out, which leaves it up to us," Kai smirked, "Jack said you denied his offer for help. But this isn't just 'help', it's a whole damn rebellion. Mikaela needs to be stopped and you're honestly the only person close enough to do it. You're too good for him anyway."

"I already told Jack that I wasn't going to be like him," I looked off to the side, "and he's changing."

"Is he dumb?" Crowley asked, flipping his rat tail of braid behind his shoulder. I usually thought long hair was attractive, but this man looked like a fucking mole.

"No, just traumatized." Kai announced.

My aunt had placed her hand on my shoulder previously and now whispered to me, "Kureto and Seishirō have been watching, waiting. You are a Hīragi, and we would never abandon you to the likes of this monster."

"I-I really don't know." I said.

"Yuu, you're much too kind. Mikaela is only trying to take advantage of that kindness. Surely you can see he only cares for what he wants. We all have your best interest at heart. Mikaela only wants to lock you up like a little bird. We want to help you." She insisted.

"Mahiru," I pulled myself back from her, "do you know how much I've been manipulated into different things? You're starting to sound a lot like a villain." I said.