60

Hehehehehe what is a "mental state"? I don't have one of those. It's not good or bad, I just don't have one. My mind is *poof* it's all gone hahahahaha. My Tamagotchi is the only thing keeping me from snapping someone's neck lmaooo. OH MY GOD IT JUST EVOLVED WHILE I WAS TYPING THAT!!! IT DOES LOVE ME OMG IT'S SO CUTE!!!!

 OH MY GOD IT JUST EVOLVED WHILE I WAS TYPING THAT!!! IT DOES LOVE ME OMG IT'S SO CUTE!!!!

(Yuu)

I hummed the tune of My Ordinary Life as Mika guided me by the hand into the house. He seemed like he was having a nervous breakdown but I couldn't understand why. His grip on my hand was tight to say the least.

"Mika," I brushed a piece of hair behind his ear, "calm down. You have nothing to be scared about." I gave my best attempt at a genuine smile.

I think I should at least give him as much love as I can for now. He's still Mika, he'll just never be the Mika I held so highly. Asher said he's not even the same person who helped him, and I'd have to agree. This Mikaela would never help anyone who can't benefit him. Then again, I guess police connections are beneficial.

He held leaned into my hand and sighed, "You're right. I don't know what's wrong with me right now. I just got such a bad feeling seeing you with Matthew."

There's no way, right?

"Mika, don't be silly." I brushed my thumb against his cheek. A chill went up my spine.

"Yeah, I know I'm being ridiculous. Matthew doesn't have the balls to do anything to me. But you," he placed his hand over mine, "you're always plotting something against me."

"You seem very chill with me right now for someone who thinks I'm plotting." I pointed out.

I'm not plotting. I have no control.

"I'm just fucking with you, you're too cute. I have no clue what you were doing these past few weeks," he laughed, "the feeling I got was more of an anxious one. I'm just very afraid of losing you."

I rolled my eyes, "You're dumb.

I hate this. I hate that I feel guilty.

"I'm super dumb," he pulled me in by my waist, "but apparently I'm smart enough to know I can't let you go. You're everything to me."

"Ew, stop. You're grossing me out." I 'joked'.

He planted a kiss on my lips and pressed his forehead against mine, "I'm out of things to say, but I just wanna be close to you."

"Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" I asked.

"Sure, I put a TV in the bedroom so we can watch it there." He smiled at me.

"Oh? Any other renovations I should know about?" I asked.

"Not yet, I am looking into more staff and based on that I might change some things. But for now it's just the three of us. I do wish it was just the two of us though." He said.