Luke

Written by Moop

You got home late one night from your work. Your hair was a mess and rather greasy because you kept running your fingers through your hair. So you went up to your bathroom and started a shower, you grabbed a towel and threw it on the ground outside the shower. You stripped down and stepped in letting the hot water hit your back, relaxing you.

You hummed We The Kings to yourself and you washed yourself and your hair. You took your razor and shaved your legs and arm pits, and your lady parts.. When you finished up and were completely clean, you cleaned your hair once more. Just in case, getting all the grease and grime out.

I wrapped the towel around my body and headed out of the bathroom. When I got to my room the door closed behind me, I turned around to see my boyfriend of three years, Luke.

"Welcome back, (y/n)" luke said, that adorable smile of his on his lips.

I smiled and hugged him, "thanks l-"

He cut me off, "why were you out so late?" He growled.

"I was at work." I stated, he tends to get jealous often.

He frowned, "I think somebody needs to be punished."

"I haven't done anything Luke." I rolled my eyes.

"You didn't tell me you were staying back at work," he growled, "I was worried."

He dragged me to the bed and pushed me down, he took action quickly and began to kiss down my neck. Sucking and kissing it. I gasped when he found my sweet spot. He smirked against my neck and began to suck, and bite down gently on my neck.

I growled and bucked my hips up against his. Yes, a little while ago I didn't want this, but now I do so shut up.

I undid the buttons of his shirt and drug my nails against his chest; moaning as I did.

"I'm.. Nnnghn... Gonna fuck you like the slut you are-nnnghn mm" he moaned and kisses down to my chest.

I breathed heavily and lifted my chest up, my fingers engulfing Luke's blonde hair. His fingers slid down to my woman hood, his index finger making small circles on my pearl. I groaned and brought his face up, connecting our lips together again.

He smirked as he slid his digit inside me, making a slight squelching noise. Bringing a bright blush to my face. It was rather embarrassing.

He smirked, "so wet, already." He hummed.

"L-luke!" I gasped as he slid another finger in and pumped them in and out of me. Curling and scissoring them inside me.

I tugged at his hair, grinding my hips against his hand, squeezing my thighs together around his arm. My moans were loud and filled the room, they were probably heard through out the house. My eyes wandered, and my mind went blank. I could feel the familiar knot forming in the pit of my stomach. I knew the feeling well..

"Luke... Luke I'm going.. Luke I'm coming!" I moaned.

He continued to pump in and out, in and out. And I was going to be sent over the edge within a few pumps. Just as I was about to release he pulled his fingers out of me.

I sat up and gasped, "Luke!!!"

"I said I needed to punish you, letting you come wouldn't be punishment." He smirked and stood up, luke licked my fluids off his fingers.He bit his black lip ring and smiled, "supper should be ready soon." He said and walked out of the room.

Wow. Jerk.

A/N: WOW I SUCK AT UPDATING!!!! So like I decided to not let you come and what ever cause I'm lazy and mean so HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! And this took sooo long to write. Wow