Luke

*written by Moop*

"Come on just one more puff babe." I encouraged Luke, fiddling with the blunt between my fingers. I blow the smoke into his face and he coughs, turning his head to face the other way. I tug a smile and lean towards him, softly pressing my lips against his.

"We do this to often." He mumbled to my lips.

"I know." I mumbled back. I put the blunt out and crawled on top him.

Guiding my hands up his chest and to his messy blonde hair. I straddled my legs over his waist. His large and calloused hands going to my hips.

"Mm (y/n)." He groaned as I tugged at his bottom lips, it between my teeth.

I broke away and pulled off my shirt; leaving me in my bra. Next his shirt came off. I attached my lips to his jaw bone and trailed kisses down his neck, to his collar bone. I continued leaving little red love bites down his stomachs, till I reached his pants. I left a little kiss on his jeans, Luke groaning as I did.

I slowly undid the button of the tight black skinnies and unzipped them, pulled them off his legs I had a full view of his large erection.

I took off my, honestly skimpish, black shorts and threw them across the room in the growing pile of clothing.

I pulled his tight Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle boxers down his lanky and pale legs. "Mmm (y/n)!" He grunted as his length sprung loose.

"Yes babe?"

"I need you."

I smirked and lost my panties, crawling back atop of Luke I lined my core up with him. Slowly I slid down on it. Both of us moaning as we did.

He grabbed my tits, running his large thumbs in circles around my nipples.

I bounced up and down on his, starting slow then picking the pace up. I placed my small hands on his chest. We were a moaning mess.

"I-I'm going to...I'm going to cum." He moaned, tilting his head in pleasure.

"Me too babe. Come on, cum inside me." I moaned, running my fingers through my (long/short) hair.

Soon enough Luke was spilling inside me, and me around him. I groaned and hopped off him. Flopping down beside him, and closing my eyes. We were damp in sweat. He wrapped an arm around me and u snuggled into his chest.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes Luke?"

"I like how you're a top."

"I've always been more dominant."