calum

*written by Meep*

As you walk on the school bus you know that something bad will happen...and not even 20 seconds later you are falling down face first.

Of course it was your bully Luke hemmings just before you hit the ground someone grabed your bag it was calum hood your best friend and your crush "you good" he said "yeah thanks calum" and you road in silence.

When you got to school you walk to your locker. You look to see where Luke is and for once he was not there, after you grab your books you head to math class, after the worst hour of your life math is over.

As you walk to your locker and Luke is there, you just push him out of the way and grab your stuff and leave before he hits you, when you get to com tech you take your seat beside Calum he put a small peice of paper on your desk and it said "will you go out with me check a box" typical Calum, you check yes and hand it back only to get caught by the teacher

"what is this mrs (y/l/n) she opened it and read it to the class they all laughed but Luke looked pissed.

When you left class Luke walked up to you and kissed you, callum saw,pulled him away and punched him he grabed your arm and took you out side.

"what the he'll (y/n)" he said "he came up to me, pushed me against the locker and kissed me I couldn't get away" you said in the saddest voice you could.

(a/nThanks for reading guys I know I haven't updated in a while but there will be more chapters from me -Rowan)