Calum Part two

~Written by meep ~

After your convention with calum you went to eat, when you sat down calum came up and out his arm around to Mae Michael jealous,

When the bell rang you went your separate ways and after the long day of boring classes, school ended and you finally got to leave the hell hole and see Calum.

When you walked up to him, you noticed Calum was turned around talking to someone so you decide to jump on his back and scare him.

When you jumped up you successfully startled him causing him to stumble a little then regain ballence, after a moment of silence it was broken by you.

"Hey babe, who's this?" you asked with a curious look on your face "oh this is Micheal he's one of my best friends, Michael this is
Y/N,my girlfriend" after yet another moment you jumped of Calum's aback to greet Micheal.

"Hello" you say as you stick your hand out for him to shake, after a few seconds you felt a pair of arms grasp around you, when the arms let go you looked up with a weird look on your face.

"Sorry I'm more of a hugger, I'm Michael". After a while of talking you learned a lot about Michael, and you two became best friends. When you said goodbye Calum offered to drive you home and you agreed

Calum pulled into your drive way and walked you to the door, as he leaned in you thought of all the possible scenarios that could happen tonight, and you hoped for the best.

You started to lean in and as your lips were inches away, you pulled him closer and connecting your lips, he deepened the kiss when he pushed you against the door and and licked your lips, you gladly accepted and he slid his tounge into your mouth.

As the two of you fought for leader ship,witch Calum won, you pulled apart to take a breath " you wanna come in" you ask, it didn't take Calum long to answer with a quick nod,

When you walked in your mom was in the kitchen cooking so you quickly run up the stairs with Calum right at your feet, when you made it to your room, you closed the door as quiet as you could, turned around only to have Calum forcefully push you on the door and connect his lips with yours.

When the kiss started to deepen you heard someone clear their throat, Calum stopped and looked at you with confused looking face, you looked around only to realize you walked into your sisters room.

It was pretty obvious that you and Calum were both mentally face palming,so you both walk out of her room and walked to the front door "sorry babe maybe next time" you say as you winked and kissed his cheek.

"Anytime" he said when he walked out