chapter 1

Dipper sat on his bed crying, he knew he was trans but his parents  said it was just  phase.
He heard a knock at his door and quickly wiped his tears. "who is it?" He asked,
"Mabel" his sister responded. Dipper was slightly afraid, he had only heard his parent opinions when he had come out that evening and was not sure what Mabel would think.
"come in.." Dipper said softly.

Mabel walked in slowly and sat next to him on his bed. "How are you, bro?" She asked. That made Dipper smile, Mabel always had called him sis before, "..to be completely honest, not the best." "Hey bro, come on, we get to go to gravity falls this summer remember? We can meet new people, I am sure they will accept you there." He smiled "I hope so" Mabel stood up and started going through his closet and grabbing stuff. "What are you doing?" Dipper asked "oh, since you are trans, you probably don't want the more feminine clothing, dysphoria and stuff, right?- of course if you want to ignore gender stereotypes that's fine, but otherwise these clothes are mine now." Dipper smiled again "no you can have them" Mabel nodded and grabbed an armful of clothes and threw them into her room.

"Ok lets go to the mall." She said grabbing Dippers arm "huh? Why?" "Silly, because I took most of your clothes and you kinda need clothes" "but I don't have that much money" he responded "That's fine, with our money combined we should have enough for some cheap outfits from a second hand store" Dipper nodded "but, only if you want to help with the money, and ...Mabel?" "Yea bro bro?" "Thank you" Mabel looked confused "for what?"
"For accepting me so fast" Mabel giggled "well bro bro, you shouldn't have to thank me for that, I am just being a decent human being."

And with that she dragged her brother out the door to head to the mall.