one hundred fourteen

Start from the beginning

)()()()()()()(

)()()()()()()(

"Why are you so nervous?" Jimin laughed as Taehyung called him again, the 18th time that day. "Everything will go perfectly. We're already here and we'll be at the spot on time, I promise."

"Jimin, what if she says no?" Taehyung whispered into the phone, keeping his eye on Rebecca as she fed the geese in the lake.

"Are you being serious?" Jimin narrowed his eyes, Jin hitting Namjoon's arm as he covered a laugh. The call was on speaker, the rest of Bangtan in the car together.

"Taehyung she isn't going to say no." Yoongi stole the phone from Jimin, Jimin's jaw dropping. "She loves you so much."

"But-"

"Trust yourself Taehyungie." Hoseok smiled, taking the phone as Jimin slapped Yoongi. "You've got this."

"Just don't fall while getting on a knee." Jungkook laughed, Hoseok glaring at the youngest.

"Don't lose the ring!" Jin called out before Hoseok hung up, the fight between Yoongi and Jimin getting out of hand.

Taehyung's hand immediately slapped against his coat's pocket, felling the box inside. 'Oh the ring better be in there.' He smiled as Rebecca jogged over to him.

"Best," She kissed him. "Anniversary," Another kiss. "Ever."

Their one year anniversary was several days ago, but they kept the trip long, two weeks just as they said in the VLive months ago. Today was the second last day, and hopefully the biggest day they'll ever have.

Rebecca thought it was just another day of touring around the city. She knew tonight was the night they were having dinner by the Effiel Tower, but that was the only big thing she knew of.

Taehyung, on the other hand, was overflowing with anxiety.

"What if I don't do it?" Taehyung bit his nails, hiding in the bathroom of their hotel, both of them getting ready for dinner tonight.

"Then you're a dumbass." Jimin hit his forehead, the 22nd he's had to calm his friend down. "You literally planned this two week trip just so you could propose. You're not allowed to back down."

"But-"

"Do you want to spend the rest of your life with her?" Jimin cut him off, not taking it easy this time around.

"Of course I do."

"Then you're getting down on one knee tonight and you're asking her to marry you."

"Taehyung?" Rebecca knocked on the door, Taehyung swallowing a scream as he dropped his phone. "Who are you talking to?"

"Jimin." Taehyung squeaked, covering the speaker as Jimin laughed his ass off.

"I-" Rebecca sighed, a smile in her voice. "Fair enough." She started to walk off, but stopped herself. "I'm ready to go whenever you are by the way."