Chaotic beginning

('This meme was on one of those boys vs girls videos on YouTube.

Basically, if you're a dude.....then you can't win.....what a beautiful world this is.')

Enjoy
_____________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

The shadowy demons carry the mother box to an abandoned alter. While sitting around it, they start their sacrificial ceremony to free their king. One by one, they each die causing the box to glow. A white crack forms as reality starts to break.

Demon- "soon, he will be free."

Gotham Bruce's POV

Joker- "oh come on Bats, surely you can do better than that."

She pulls out a pistol and shot at me. I pressed a button on the wheel of the bat mobile that added an extra layer to the window. The SWAT van took a sharp turn left, crashing a bunch of cars and toppling all the street lights. Joker took out a megaphone.

Joker- [ever heard what happened it the London bridge?!]

I didn't get what she meant at first.....until I realized that we were driving over a bridge.

Joker- [sorry bats, seems our relationship is 'falling' apart!]

She took out a detonator and pressed the button as multiple explosions surround the bridge. Joker and her mob managed to escape while I was stuck on a breaking bridge. I turned the wheel and tried to hightail out of there, just barely making it as the rest of the bridge is destroyed.

Bruce- "damn."

Alfred- [master Bruce. Come in.]

I tapped the screen as a holographic imagine of Alfred showed up.

Bruce- "what is it Alfred?"

Alfred- [have you managed to catch her?]

Bruce- "no. She escaped and blew up the bridge while she was at it."

Alfred- [oh dear. Well I got an alert from your son.]

Bruce- "Damian? What's wrong?"

Alfred- [don't know. You should hurry though.]

Bat cave

I drove into the bat cave and parked. Alfred waited and helped me out of the bat mobile.

Alfred- "my goodness what happened?"