Limits

('If some weird shit gets posted here in this story or on my message board, then it's probably my friends fucking with me.....can't say I don't deserve it.')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

Joker's POV

Penguin- "what all this about? You call us up for some blood?"

Joker- "calm down Ossie, there's a reason. This blood isn't just normal human blood, there's a, how do I put this....supernatural kick to it."

Lex- "ok, I've heard you say and do some crazy shit, but this is batshit crazy. Even by your standards."

Joker- "don't believe me, then how about trying it yourself."

I take out a syringe and take in some of the blood. Lex, reluctantly, takes the syringe and injected it into his system. I then took out a gun and shot him in the arm.

Lex- "AAAAH!! You crazy BITCH!!"

He shouted while holding his arm.

Joker- "give it a minute."

Lex- "give what a minute, you shot me!!!"

Joker- "look again."

He looks at his arm and is shocked. I was as well being that he was healing a lot slower than that boy was.

Lex- "what the hell?"

Joker- "hmmm, seems like it somewhat worked. How about you do some further tests on it Hugo."

Hugo- "alright, bring it here."

(Y/n)'s POV

Whatever was biting me was starting to rip my body in half. All the struggling I did was for nothing so I finally just gave up and let it do it's thing. I was at the bottom of the lake when the thing finally let go for some reason. I tried my best to swim back up but I felt a grab my ankle and pulled me down.

Thoughts- 'what the fuck is it?!?'

I saw it as I felt something else grab my hand and pull me upward. Whoever grabbed my hand swam down most likely to deal with the other big brute. After some shaking and thrashing, I escaped and swam straight up.

(Y/n)- "ah! Ah! Dry land! Hahaha, yes!!"

I say while crawling and kissing the grassy ground. I heard something else come out of the water and I saw Bruce hit a tree trunk.

(Y/n)- "who...the hell...was that down there?"

Dina- "I think we're about to find out."

She drags me away from the shore as something came walking out of the water, Friday the 13th style.

Dina- "killer croc....huh...it was staring in our faces the whole time. Lake, leather ski-"

(Y/n)- "no time for epiphanies, we gotta go!"