Promise to let me go when I become a burden to you

Seeing her write that killed me, because it was something I would say to her all the time. I've always felt like my lifestyle is too overwhelming for her. I've always come with a lot of attention. When I started pursuing Brynn I was the star athlete at our college and I'd already ran through multiple girls on campus. I came with a lot of drama. I never wanted my baggage to get to a point where she became miserable being with me, so I'd always make her promise to walk away when it became too far out of her comfort zone. It's another reason why I wouldn't let myself run after her when the situation with Lisa happened. I knew she needed her space.

"I'm the burden in this marriage. You're going off three opinions. I deal with my entire family constantly telling me I'm not good enough from you. All through school, people telling me I'm not smart enough from you. I get the dumb jokes on a daily basis. I know there's a lot that I don't know. You're the only person I've ever been with who doesn't make me feel stupid. You don't talk down to me. You never get frustrated when explaining shit to me. You don't look at me like a project. I can be honest with you without ever feeling embarrassed about it. You're constantly reassuring me, and I need that. I never needed anyone more than I need you. You'll never be a burden to me." She picked her head up from my shoulder, turning to look at me.

I didn't even notice how emotional I'd gotten until she swiped her thumbs at the corner of my eyes. I started into her eyes, watching as her tears rolled down her face. I love Brynn so much, and I hate the fact that those low lifes came over here and made her second guess my love for her. This is exactly why I didn't want them coming over here, but I knew it would eat her up if she didn't know what was so urgent that had her dad reaching out to her after all these years.

"I love you, mami. I wouldn't be crying in a closet with anybody else." She cracked a small smile and sat up on her knees. She opened her mouth and I anxiously waited to hear her voice, but nothing came out.

She closed her mouth and eyes. By the way she's breathing I know she's counting in her head. I waited patiently for her to reopen her eyes, as soon as she did a smile grew on my face at the sparkle in her eyes. She surprised me by leaning forward and smashing her lips into mine. I kissed her back with no hesitation while draping my arm around her waist. She moved forward, straddling her legs around me while deepening the kiss. My hands worked their way under her dress, pulling it up and over her head.

I've been holding off on having sex with Brynn to prove to myself and her that we can work through our issues without the distraction of sex. We tend to look over a lot of things when we're distracted by sex. Right now I know that both of us need that connection that only sex with each other could bring. I curled my fingers into the seat of her panties, swiftly ripping them open. Securing my arm tightly around her waist I lifted up so I could pull my sweat pants and boxers down without having to break out of the kiss.

As soon as I was inside Brynn I released a sigh of relief. She wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and began rotating her hips, using her knees as support to help guide her up and down. My hands went to palm her bare ass cheeks, making her go faster since I know I'm not about to last long. Brynn's pussy is known to snatch a nut out of me in less than five minutes. It's okay because once I get my nap in I'm going to have her ass up all night.

Brynn tossed her head back, letting out a low moan. I leaned forward and attached my lips to the base of her neck, sucking lightly on her flesh. I tightened my grip on her ass, moving her more aggressively up and down on me. Her moans started getting louder and I could feel her walls tightening around my dick in a gorilla grip.

"Shit, mami." I knew she wasn't going to let up so I grabbed her neck, pulling her into a sloppy kiss while concentrating on holding my nut until she hits her orgasm. I tightened my grip on her neck, cutting some of her circulation off. Her entire body stiffened and I couldn't hold back any longer from releasing inside her. I continued moving her up and down on me, allowing her to ride out her orgasm. Brynn dropped her head onto my shoulder, attempting to catch her breath.

"I love you." She whispered, bringing a lazy smile to my face at the sound of her voice.

"I love you too. Now I don't know about you, but I need a nap."

"I would blame it on the age, but even in college-"

"Shut the hell up, Brynn." As soon as she started laughing I moved her off of me and stood up so I could go take a quick shower and lay my ass down.

"I can go get you some of those gas station pills, babe." She spoke behind me. I flipped her off, closing the closet door behind me on her. I could still hear her laughing from the closet as I crossed the room to get to our bathroom. I'm glad she's easing back to herself, even if it's at my expense.

As soon as I got in the shower my mind went back to that meeting with Brynn's parents. In the eleven years of being with Brynn that was my first time meeting any of them. I'd spoke to John over the phone recently and that was just because he got my number from Destiny to try and get to Brynn. It only took this one meeting for me to know that they're all a piece of shit. I can't even imagine Brynn having to deal with that shit everyday for seventeen years.

"Babe, what do you want for dinner?" I glanced out of the shower door, watching as Brynn sat on the toilet peeing loud as hell.

"You cooking or getting takeout?"

"Depends on if you're going to give me a good round or if that quickie took the life out of you." I put my head under the shower head, choosing not to answer her. I'll be sure to show her once I get my energy back up.

"Order delivery. I don't want you going out by yourself." This isn't Vegas, the fans out here are a new level of aggressive and Brynn doesn't need to deal with anymore shit.

" This isn't Vegas, the fans out here are a new level of aggressive and Brynn doesn't need to deal with anymore shit

Thoughts on Brynn's episode?

How do you feel after hearing Gabe express some of his insecurities to Brynn?

They finally did the nasty. It was a quickie though

What do you think about Gabe's decision to hold out on sex until they worked out their problems? Do you think it worked out for them?