*|Chapter 55|*

We got changed and met Bada down stairs in the kitchen. I put my hair up. We baked for an hour. After we finished, me and Kook cleaned up.

"Bada go put a movie on and then we can eat our dessert and have milk." Kook said. She nodded and ran to the living room. I kissed Kook on his cheek.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"I just love you." I said. I put my head on his shoulder. He kissed my head.

"I love you too." He said. We brought the dessert to the side table. I went and grabbed pillows and blankets. Kook pulled out the couch into a bed. I put the blankets and pillows on. We got comfortable and watched the movie.

In the morning

I stretched and woke up to my alarm. I shut it off and got up. I felt sick and ran to the bathroom throwing up. After I finished, I woke Bada and Kook. They stretched. Bada went upstairs to get a shower and Kook went up. I cleaned up the living room. I went upstairs and grabbed my clothes. I got changed after my morning routine.

"Babe are you okay?" Kook looked at me

"Babe are you okay?" Kook looked at me. I shrugged.

"I threw up before waking you guys up. Must have been from all the food last night." I said.

"Oh why don't you stay home and rest?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I'll be okay." I said. He gave me sad eyes. I kissed him.

"Okay." He said. We went downstairs. I started making a quick meal. The door bell went off.  Kook went to the door. I put Bada's lunch together and gave it to her. I gave her a kiss.

"Bye mommy and kookie. Love you." She said and went to Minho oppa.

"Love you too sweetie." Me and Kook said. I finished breakfast and making our lunch. We ate and then left. We got to school and seen our friends. Haeun unnie and Dohyun oppa hugged me. We got our stuff and went to class.

Lunch

I felt queasy and went to the bathroom. I was throwing up and the girls came in. Haeun unnie held my hair. I flushed and whiped my mouth. I sat there.

"Are you okay?" Yujin asked.

"This is my second time throwing up today." I said.

"You should have stayed home." Euna said.

"I know." I said.

2 weeks later

I should have started my period 1 week ago. I went shopping after school and got 3 pregnancy tests to be sure. I paid and went into a public bathroom. I waited 5 minutes. I checked and started crying. I drove home. I got home and went inside. Everyone looked at me. Kook ran up and hugged me.

"Hi baby. I missed you." He said.

"Kook you seen her like 2 hours ago." Jin said amd everyone laughed. He broke the hug. He looked at me.