*|Chapter 18|*

Next morning

I woke up and grabbed clothes. I took a shower. I got dressed.

I put natural makeup on

I put natural makeup on. I then grabbed my bags and went to the living room. I tossed them on the couch. I grabbed a drink and breakfast and started eating. I finished and then grabbed my bags. I seen Jungkook come out. I heard a knock. I opened it to see my friends. "Let's go." I said. I walked ahead with them following me. We got to the lockers. The students were staring at me. I went straight to my locker. I opened it up and put my activewear bag in it. I shut it. Someone came up to me. I turned and seen a shy girl.

"H-hi." She said. I looked her. She looked at me and started blushing. I pinned her to the wall. She was slightly shorter than me.

"You don't have to be shy darling." I lifted her chin up. She looked me in the eyes and then down at my lips. I then kissed her. I put my hand on her waist. I bit her lip amd she opened her mouth. I slipped my tongue in. I broke the kiss and went to her ear. "Is that what you wanted babygirl?" She gulped. "Go to class." I said. She ran to class. I looked at my friends and they were shocked. I licked my lips and ran my hand through my hair. I went to them.

"I didn't know that could be extremely hot." Yoongi said. I rolled my eyes.

"This Ji is high-key hot and sexy." Hoseok said.

"You guys are weird." Jin said.

"But are we wrong?" Yoongi said.

"Whatever let's go to class. I'm glad y'all enjoyed the show." I said.

Lunch

I sat down eating my food until someone poor water on my head. I slammed my hand on the table. I got up. I took off my shirt leaving me in my bra and put it on the table. I turned around. It was Yujin. I smirked.

"A slut on your first day." She said. I went to her and grabbed her. I twisted her arm behind her and she whined in pain. I moved my food and put her face to the table.

"Calling me a slut Yujin was a big mistake when you're the only slut here. You drugged my boyfriend because you couldn't just have Minjun fuck you but no you drugged mine and fucked him. Remember sweetheart. I'm Hyun Jiwoo and I changed the 8 months I was gone. I'm not afraid to smash your face into the wall." I pushed her arm up a little. She whined. "That's not a threat too." I went to her ear. "It's a promise." I let her go and pushed her on the floor. She looked at me terrified. I smirked. "What's wrong darling? Scared?" She got up and walked away. I went and grabbed my food and threw it away. I sat down. "Great. Lost my appetite because of that bitch." I grabbed some of Jin's food.

"Yah!" He said. I looked at him and smiled.

"Love you." I showed a finger heart.

"Fine we can share." He said.