5. Cuddles

After enduring thousands of mini laughing fits, Derek finally stopped. I was lying on the cold dusty floor, panting. I pouted and crossed my arms at him.

Derek was still propped up on the wall, laughing at my face.

"I haven't been tickled since I was 8." I sucked air in, sprawling out on the ground. I didn't truly know how spontaneous Derek was. First was the leg cushion, then tickle torture, what was next? It had been a pretty fun night, surprisingly. I thought Derek would knock me out until morning so he didn't have to deal with my bickering, but I thought wrong - again.

"That was fun!" Derek smirked. A thought crossed my mind - Derek looks sexy AF when he smirks. And now I've spent time with him, I've grown to like him. But he's Derek Hale. No way would 'us' be okay anyway. SNAP OUT OF IT.

I still questioned my sexuality and I was pretty sure that Derek was straight. I mean Paige, that psychotic crazy woman teacher, that other one...

"I'm tired." Derek said. And just like that, he leaned back and fell asleep popped on the wall. I smiled and closed my eyes for what I thought would be a second, but turned out to be an hour.

•<><><>•<><><>•<><><>•

Derek's POV

"I'm tired." I said out loud. And with that, I leaned into the wall and closed my eyes.

~~~~~

After dreaming about quite literally chasing deer, I woke up. But I woke up, with my arms wrapped protectively around Stiles and my legs tangled with his. I quickly moved my lower half so it wasn't touching Stiles, because if he woke up we'd be in an awkward situation that neither of us could recover from.

I tried to move carefully to dodge disturbing the boy, but he stirred and snuggled closer to my chest and curled up tighter, making my heart speed up. If I were a lion, I'm sure I'd purr. But I'm a wolf, so I affectionately and in involuntarily whined/growled - if that were possible.

I could tell Stiles was waking up, so I decided to pretend to sleep, so see what he would do.

Stiles's POV

I woke up with arms tightly wrapped around me and a gentle, surprisingly comforting, warm breeze on my neck coming from a person's steady breathing.

Derek.

I turned my head slowly so I could check what Derek was doing. He seemed sound asleep. I rested back down and closed my eyes again. I liked Derek's company.

I definitely felt myself falling for him, and I couldn't help it. He made me feel so happy without trying and sometimes I was excited to see him, even if it was in a stressful situation. Sleep washed over and I drifted into a dark abyss, a dreamless sleep.

Derek's POV

He stayed in my arms!

Does this mean something?

No it doesn't Derek get over yourself.

He's probably just cold...

I planned stay awake, just to enjoy the feeling of someone close to my heart. Actually, physically, close to my heart. To relish the feeling of someone I'm so fond of's body heat keeping me warm and cozy.

I wish I could do this every night, without needing to fall asleep for it to happen. But Stiles, Stiles is never gonna date me.

•••••••••••••
Yay chapter 5!

Me and my friend just ordered Stillinski and McCall jumpers that look exactly like their lacrosse jerseys except in jumper form!!! SQUEEEE!!!

This makes me excited for Halloween....

Anyway if you have any tips to improve this fic, that would be perf

-Katie xx