1. What's Out There...

A/N: The story is in Stiles's POV unless otherwise advised and in flashbacks :)

I kicked at the door for the hundredth time. I quickly became frustrated and slammed my whole body against the metal repeatedly.

"Why can't you just use your werewolf powers and break this damn thing open?" I yelled at Derek for being a lazy- well not quite human. A lazy wolf.

"Because there's mountain ash right outside the door. I can't get past that, so there's no point."

"Yeah but I can get past it!" I jabbed my index finger at myself and raised my eyebrows in bewilderment.

"But can you get past whoever's out there?" Derek was obviously winning the argument, so I shut my mouth. Derek looked around the place that we were trapped in. He used his blue werewolf eyes to investigate and check out his new surroundings. Also to let me know his whereabouts I assume.

I began to pace the dark room. Although I couldn't see anything, I still took confident strides around the confinement as if I knew where I was going.
"Just sit down Stiles." Derek complained as he slid down the cool wall.
"No. I'm anxious. And when I get anxious I get fidgety. And walking helps." I said with conviction. I didn't plan on being insane.

"Whatever." Derek mumbled, closing his eyes gently.

"What are you doing?" I stopped walking to start up a new argument with Derek.

"Trying to sleep?" He kept his eyes closed.

"Uh, I don't think so! Your eyes are the only thing that's keeping me same right now, so I'd like to be able to know that you're here!" I began to panic. You didn't need to be a werewolf to sense that. I calmed down when saw bright blue eyes appear somewhere to my right again. I continued my anxious pacing.

"Who the hell were they?" I questioned. I wasn't new to the supernatural, but I was always confused by its ways.

"I think I might have seen them before, but I still have no idea who they are. I don't think they even live very close to Beacon County itself." Derek ran his hand through his hair. Could things be more complex than they seem?

I stopped all motion and closed my eyes to have a moment to just clear his head. When I opened my eyes I made my way over to Derek and sat next him.

"That means that something drove them here." I spoke quietly. I felt like I didn't need to use the full capacity of his voice.

"I think that's what we should be scared of. Did you see them? No of course you didn't I already asked you. But Scott said that they kept looking at him and Malia. At Lydia too. Like they were set out to kill the supernatural. But I also noticed that they kept an eye on me." I became more anxious and attempted to raise myself up the wall, wanting to pace out my emotions again.

Derek gripped onto the my shoulder and pushed me back down. Forcing me to stay. "Or, they could be seeking his pack. Supernatural or not. They could be paid by another pack." Derek furrowed his eyebrows when he spoke. A mark of concentration.

"Then why would we be locked in here? Shouldn't they have killed us already? Or at least someone?" I sighed.

"Maybe it's not us they want to kill. Maybe there's someone they don't want us to save? Like they have to get to the important one..." Derek's eyes widened in realisation. I took an extra second before opening my mouth in awe.

"Scott!" We said in unison.

-:-:-:-:-:-

It's confusing now, but later on it will make sense.