8. Gun Fun

Warning! Swearing content and completely random and ridiculous scenes and thoughts. If you don't like it I apologise.

Every single fucking time I looked at him I swear my dick went, "That one."

And it's kinda weird how I communicate with my body - it's the same I'd communicate with a person. Kinda weird. Absolutely crazy.
Usually in any situation I act awkward and weird and nervous and sarcastic. Especially with someone who makes my hands sweat.
And makes my dick speak to me.
It's a weird feeling. Only one I'd get cause I'm weird.
Weird weird weird weird.

"So. How are you holding up?" Derek asked in all kindness.

"Fine." I deadpanned.

God why am I so fucking stupid. "I'm doing great Derek how about you? I'm okay just a bit worried." Just make normal conversation Stiles you fucktard.

"I'm a bit worried. Duh." I said, resting my head against my hand, in attempt to fix up my problem. I just fucked it up again. Relentlessly I fuck over the tiniest things. And it annoys me for days.

"Haha yeah..." Derek sounded awkward. I made the guy feel awkward. Oh god I do not have a chance. With anyone.

"Ah shit." Derek says randomly.

"What?"

"I just remembered that your birthday present-"

"Woah you got me something?" I almost stand up in shock. He got me something?

"Yeah..." He laughs awkwardly. Probably because he never laughs. All his laughs are awkward...

"What did you get?" I ask like an excited puppy.

"I'm not saying!"

"It better be good."

"Pretty sure you'll like it Stiles."

"Better be right..." I mumble. See that was a normal conversation right? Wrong. Ugh what has he done to me?

We sat still for a while. There was nothing to do or nothing to say - nothing I could think of - that would break the ice.

"You wanna shoot something?" I said out of nowhere. Better than nothing.

"Sure." Derek shrugs, and stands. And stretches those beautiful muscles of-
"You okay?"
"Oh right. Sorry." I smiled. Fuck fuck fuck.

I walk over to the wall lined with weaponry and just stare. Derek instantly grabs a gun and shoots the window.
I jump at the sound of the gun going off and the window smashing. "What the?"

"Oh sorry about that. Just needed something to test with." Derek didn't look at me when he spoke, which was probably a good thing considering how nervous and jittery I looked. Godamn he's a badass.

Derek went through a couple of different types of gun, testing them out to see how each one felt. I honestly felt lost, and I just stood there like an idiot.

"Did you want help?" Derek asked hesitantly. As if I were a bomb about to blow.

"Uh yeah?" I smiled at him half heartedly and he placed one of the guns back on the wall. The awkwardness suddenly got to be too much. "I'm sorry I'm just new to this being a school student and all." I gushed. Derek nodded, still not looking at me.

Derek gazed upon the wall of guns, occasionally glancing at me as if sizing me up with one. He eventually grabbed literally the smallest gun and handed it to me. I rolled my eyes.

"The smallest gun? Really Derek you couldn't grab something at least complimentary?" I sighed. Derek smirked and reached for the gun he was holding. He took the small weapon from me and plonked his into my arms. My knees immediately buckled under the weight and I fell onto my knees. Mm real sexy fucktard.

Derek couldn't help but stifle a laugh at my weakness. I just pulled an exaggerated sad face. Derek reached out a hand and I accepted, and he pulled me up with extreme force - I ended up literally jumping onto my feet.

"Sorry." I mumbled. Derek just handed me the small gun (still giggling) and I smiled half heartedly. I'm so embarrassed now. Fuck.

Derek placed all his previous weapons back on the wall and turned to me. He crossed him arms and put his weight on his right leg. "Show me what you got Stilinski." He said.

I laughed nervously and gripped the gun in a way I could only assume to be partially correct. I felt around for a trigger of some sort as I looked at the damaged small window - my target. I took a deep breath in.

"This is the end. Hold your breath and count to ten."

Trust my conscious to sing Adell.

I glancd at the impatient werewolf and then pulled the trigger. The gun recoiled and hit me in the shoulder. The bullet travelled around the room and hit the huge metal door keeping us in.

"You okay?" Derek asked. I stopped my wincing and looked at him with a painfully sarcastic demeanour, still doubled over. "Ah, no!" I said, throwing my hands up in the air and instantly regretting it. I stood up straight and threw down the gun.
"I probably should have shown you how to hold it..." Derek mumbled. I nodded, but resisted to say anything.

"Can we stop now?" I whinged, dropping to the ground. "Yeah." Derek put the gun I used back in it's place and sat near me.

"It's probably only a bruise." Derek told me. I huffed at him and looked away.

"Can I check?" He said a minute later. I looked at him and nodded. Trying to hide the way I was blushing of course.

I pulled at the corner of my t-shirt and it showed a huge, blotchy bruise on my shoulder.
Derek gritted his teeth in sympathy. "I really should have told you how to hold the gun." He laughed dryly. He pulls my shirt back over my skin and looks out to the far corners of the room.

Much more silence followed that and I just thought about Scott and the others. They'll be okay right?

Derek stood up after much thought and paced around the room. At some point, he stopped and walked directly to the door. He crouched slightly and seemingly concentrated on a certain point of the wall. "Derek what in the hell are you doing." I commented.

"See here? The bullet you shot cut cleanly through the door. You may have found us a way out!" Derek smiled at his accomplishment (I didn't know he did that) and made his way over the the various guns selection. "You ready to shoot some more?" He questioned, a proud smirk on his face. The right half of my lip curled up and I stood up next to Derek.

We may be able to escape this place. We may eventually go back to our normal selves, Derek fighting people and me staring at him fighting people. Maybe we can help Malia get back to normal health.
Maybe I get to be a normal 18 year old. Well, as normal as I can be. Which isn't very normal...

•••••••••••••••••••••

So.... What did you think?

Idek what I'm doing anymore but it seems to be working so...

Hope you liked it!

Love ya, Katie