Junior year![EDIT]

"Autumn Aurora McKenzie! You better be ready in 5 Minutes or you'll be finding you're own way to school" My elder brother Michael screams outside my door while banging on it.

"COMING" I shout.

"Gee,What a nice way to wake up a person big brother." I thought sarcastically

I unwillingly get out of my comfortable bed which is begging me to return and run to the bathroom to have a quick shower thats when realization hits me! Its junior year! All the sleep is forgotten.

Today is my first day and I am super excited. I wrap a towel around myself and quickly rush to my wardrobe and pick out my white colour Floral dress which ends a few inches above my knee and get ready.

I run downstairs to see my brother happily wolfing down hot dogs like a hungry pig who hasn't eaten in years.

I look at him and smirk, "Geez, eat you're food like a human not some starved pig." He ignores me and keeps on eating while some mustard somehow found its way up on his cheek and forehead.

I roll my eyes at him, and look at my dad whose staring at him in disbelief "Just like his mother.." He said while shaking his head.

While out of nowhere my mother comes and smacks him on the back of his head. "Don't think I didn't hear that. and he is just like you."  which leads to dad rolling his eyes.

"Good morning to you too " I say sarcastically and sit down next to the starved pig oops I mean Michael. He is finally finished but then he takes his fingers and wipes the mustard from his forehead and cheeks and licks it.

Yuck.. I think I just lost my appetite.

"Michael!" Mom started scolding him and lecturing him on cleanliness.

"Er. Mom I think we should leave for school now or else we're gonna be late"  I said interrupting her. She stops and looks at me and smiles.

"Yeah go on honey, I wouldn't want you to be late on you're first day of you're junior year. All the best" She said while coming over and kissing my forehead followed in trail by my father.

"And Michael don't think that this discussion is over, We're gonna talk when school's over." Mom said while glaring at michael who in response groans while me and dad smirk.

Well. Did I mention Michael is a senior who has all the girls swooning over him including my best friend, Mikayla but then she's not throwing herself over him like the others. I mean I don't understand what the heck do they see in that unhygenic pig?

He grabs his car keys and we both head out. I sit in the passenger seat while he starts the car.

"Oh hey, I forgot to mention. We have to pick up Clarissa on the way" I groan. Clarisssa is his girlfriend of the month and the worst of all. She's got this squeaky high pitched voice which makes me want to cut her throat off. and she is overly-sweet with me just because I'm Mike's"little" sister.

We park beside her house and my brother tells me to go sit in the back seat which I profusely refuse to.

"Why not!?"

"Its my wish. I want to sit here not in the back"

"Well, Its my car, get in the back before I pick you up and dump you there" I glare at him promising myself to take revenge later and shift into the backseat while Miss-Seat-Stealer comes. Okay so you might think clarrissa is some bleach blonde with blue eyes. Well no. She has dark brown hair and the biggest grey eyes I've ever seen. I think I'd actually like her if she was not so annoying,double-faced,bitchy and slutty and the list goes on and on, she is wearing short shorts and when I say short shorts I mean EXTREMELY short shorts and a bright pink tank top which screams whore.